I am a T-Mobile customer with a BB Motion. I got a notification that a system update was available, so I clicked on the button to install it while I gave my son a bath. When I checked my phone after his bath, I saw the Android icon fallen over with a flap on is belly open and the red triangle/exclamation sign above it. It said the update had failed to install and my phone would reboot in 120 seconds. It finally did reboot but it won't launch past the screen that says Blackberry powered by Android. I have green letters with 4 options to select with a red arrow: Barcodes, Continue to bootup, Reboot into fastboot, and Turn off the device. The first and last options are the only ones that work, but the boot options just bring me back to the same screen. Anyone else have the same issue or the remedy? Please help!
    02-26-19 08:47 PM
    Try using the BlackBerry Mobile Upgrade tool - https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-tool-1117513/. It'll download the OS again and load it properly.
    02-27-19 10:28 AM
    02-27-19 10:31 AM
    How do I do that using my computer? I can't get past the Blackberry icon screen during boot. Will that wipe my device?
    02-27-19 07:27 PM
    How do I do that using my computer? I can't get past the Blackberry icon screen during boot. Will that wipe my device?
    Your device will be wiped, yes. But you are already in that position already.

Download and install to PC, put the phone in fastboot (you are already there now according to your description), and run the tool.
    02-27-19 07:56 PM
    I downloaded the program and installed it. The initial screen wants me to select what model of phone I have, but the only option is for the KEYone. I have a Motion. Will that still work for my Motion?
    03-05-19 05:53 PM
    Just my luck....it happened again today after another system update. I'm trying this fix again and it doesn't seem to be working this time. I can't get it past the boot menu and the Mobile Upgrade just keeps looping trying to get it installed but can't. Please help!
    05-17-19 06:13 PM