This morning when I went to use my blackberry keynote, I found the physical keyboard was practically unresponsive.

I cannot type anything nor will the keyboard light up when you touch it.
    I can scroll with it though.

I've restarted it a few times.
    Updated the keyboard via the playstore.

"Android version 7.1.1"

The phone says there are no other updates available.

Not sure if this is relevant or not but, the last thing I did was delete two social media accounts and uninstall a few apps that I wasn't using anymore.
    When I dragged and dropped the apps up into the red uninstall section, the phone screen went black and unresponsive with the back, home, and square buttons lit up. The phone reacted that way to every app I uninstalled.

Please help, the phone cost me $500 and I haven't even had it for a full year yet. Pretty upset.. appreciate any help
    08-06-18 08:22 PM
    This morning when I went to use my blackberry keynote, I found the physical keyboard was practically unresponsive.

I cannot type anything nor will the keyboard light up when you touch it.
    I can scroll with it though.

I've restarted it a few times.
    Updated the keyboard via the playstore.

"Android version 7.1.1"

The phone says there are no other updates available.

Not sure if this is relevant or not but, the last thing I did was delete two social media accounts and uninstall a few apps that I wasn't using anymore.
    When I dragged and dropped the apps up into the red uninstall section, the phone screen went black and unresponsive with the back, home, and square buttons lit up. The phone reacted that way to every app I uninstalled.

Please help, the phone cost me $500 and I haven't even had it for a full year yet. Pretty upset.. appreciate any help
    Try to clear cache. Settings, storage, internal then click on cached data and clear. Then reboot after. Also, you can try a 32 second reboot (hold power button for 32 seconds ignoring what happens on screen). If neither work, I would do a wipe the device and see if that helps.
    08-06-18 09:15 PM