The Blackberry keyboard is a nice size for typing during daylight or normal room light conditions, however when the ambient lighting changes- goes dim (light switch off) the keyboard reduces in size- becoming quite small and difficult to type. Any response or assistance would be appreciated. I believe I accurately followed the steps for installing Blackberry manager and the Apps
    11-25-19 02:27 PM
    You didn't say what phone you have.

I have never experienced that behavior on my LG G7, and I've had the Cobalt Mgr installed for a year.
    11-25-19 03:48 PM
    Thanks for your reply and Apologies for the omission. Its a Samsung Galaxy S9, with the Cobalt Mgr installed and making use of Calendar/ Keyboard and Launcher mainly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Cobalt Manager, as well as turning-off different settings , changing font, zoom, etc in the main setting of phone. I was beginning to think that it may somehow be associated with the Adaptive Brightness feature and turned this off, but the issue of the "shrinking keyboard"remained. In checking further it also looks like the home screen icons also get smaller in reduced ambient lighting.
    11-25-19 09:29 PM
    Weird. The Auto Brightness feature of my LG works great in daylight, but is otherwise very wonky. That said, it doesn't seem to cause any conflict with the BB Android apps.
    11-25-19 09:37 PM
    Thanks for your reply and Apologies for the omission. Its a Samsung Galaxy S9, with the Cobalt Mgr installed and making use of Calendar/ Keyboard and Launcher mainly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Cobalt Manager, as well as turning-off different settings , changing font, zoom, etc in the main setting of phone. I was beginning to think that it may somehow be associated with the Adaptive Brightness feature and turned this off, but the issue of the "shrinking keyboard"remained. In checking further it also looks like the home screen icons also get smaller in reduced ambient lighting.
    Strange.

I've had Cobalt's BlackBerry Manager, Hub+ Suite and Keyboard on my S9 for almost a year, and on an S8 for a little over a year before that. I've always had adaptive brightness turned on but never seen it alter the size of the BlackBerry keyboard. Or any portion of the UI for that matter.

Although, I don't use the BlackBerry Launcher, only the Nova Launcher. But I've tried the BlackBerry Launcher, and the stock One UI launcher. Never noticed such shenanigans before.
    11-25-19 10:06 PM
    Thanks much for the responses- truly appreciated. Gives me food for thought as I continue to to try and identify cause/ address issue. It should be stated that about a year ago I carried a subscription for the Hub + App suite from the Google Store for significant period, making use of the inbox and calendar, however I was also mainly interested in the Keyboard which was not available in Google Apps; Thus I suspended the subscription and am currently making use of BlackBerry Manager to access the Keyboard. I did also make use of the Keyboard via Manager while using the Google Store subscription, but I wanted to try and consolidate and have Calendar, In box, Keyboard in one App. Further comments appreciated.
    11-26-19 01:33 PM
    Can try uninstalling everything.... reboot.

Install Cobalt's Manager again, and reinstall the apps you need.....
    11-26-19 02:14 PM
    Thanks much for your reply.
    Have done as suggested, but issue remains the same.
    Would press on with further research and checks, and update thread on progress.
    11-28-19 12:16 PM
    Thanks much for your reply.
    Have done as suggested, but issue remains the same.
    Would press on with further research and checks, and update thread on progress.
    Any way you could screen capture a before and after?

We won't see the brightness difference, but it should capture the shrinking effect if screen elements are in fact getting reduced in scale.
    11-28-19 03:06 PM