Hi all,
    I used to be in these forums years ago. I once owned in my life 2BB’s. A Curve and a Torch. I have the best memories about these.
    My question: which model should I get (new old stock) that nowadays will be usable? I want to have one for fun and to relive the good memories. I am located in Europe so I don’t know if the BB service is still around.

All the best and hope to hear from you guys. Kind regards. Bart
    07-31-20 04:26 PM
    Hi all,
    I used to be in these forums years ago. I once owned in my life 2BB’s. A Curve and a Torch. I have the best memories about these.
    My question: which model should I get (new old stock) that nowadays will be usable? I want to have one for fun and to relive the good memories. I am located in Europe so I don’t know if the BB service is still around.

All BlackBerry devices are at the end of support. You could always buy a Passport for nostalgic reasons, and a KEY² for usability - although security is an issue since patches have ended.
    07-31-20 05:16 PM
    Hi all,

KEY², KEY² LE, or KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Whichever you can find at a price you can afford.
    07-31-20 05:17 PM
    All BlackBerry devices are at the end of support. You could always buy a Passport for nostalgic reasons, and a KEY² for usability - although security is an issue since patches have ended.
    I got the BB Classic. Love it! Want to use it as my daily phone but it is rather difficult. Managed to get Play Store on it and Messenger which I use a lot.
    Got the Classic New and very cheap. Brings back memories. Key2 is a bit expensive. Especially because I use an IPhone 11.
    Thanks for the recommendations. If I have spare budget, and if my FG does not find out :-D, I might consider a Key2.
    Last edited by xjawax; 08-13-20 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Typo
    08-13-20 05:28 AM