I work with BlackBerry dictionary very well sometimes I would like to write more (multiple lines) in the dictionary, but this isn't possible. There's limitation. Does anybody know how to bypass this issue?

TEXPAND App is no solution. It doesn't work in the KEYᵒⁿᵉ HUB. Thanks
    09-20-17 03:03 PM
    So you are talking about the Android version of what the following does on the BB10 platform:
    Hint: It isn't done in the Dictionary [Spell Check]
    Instead it is found here:
    Settings - Language and Input - Prediction and Correction - Word Substitution - [add shortcut]

Then from there you type a name, and then a multi-line body of text which you then save as a shortcut. Then when you are in an app and typing text, that multi-line text will get suggested as a 'word' suggestion when you type what the name of the shortcut was. You then have to select it, to do the substitution. You probably need to have the [Show Predictions] enabled as well. in [Prediction and Corretion] I imagine there is something very similiar on BlackBerry's Android.

Don't have a Blackberry Android handy at the moment to detail the differences. Sorry. But it might help you look on the droid version.
    09-20-17 05:50 PM
    Hi, so it was on my Q10 but with KEYᵒⁿᵉ there's a limitation of 48 characters. I tried to add with copy and paste, but it chops (cut off) by 48! it seems there's a differences between bb10 and BlackBerry android.
    09-21-17 03:22 PM
    Hi, so it was on my Q10 but with KEYᵒⁿᵉ there's a limitation of 48 characters. I tried to add with copy and paste, but it chops (cut off) by 48! it seems there's a differences between bb10 and BlackBerry android.
    I can't confirm that, maybe someone else could....so the workaround is to create two or more shortcuts and use them consecutively like a1 a2 (for example for: multiple address lines of a salutation ).
    09-22-17 02:08 PM
    There are some Apps like TEXPAND but they don't work on HUB. perhaps someone knows other.
    @i_plod... thanks for workaround
    09-22-17 04:24 PM