My BlackBerry z30 battery is very bad now after I update new software
    10.3.1.1565 .
    Before update the battery life is better. Please help me regarding this matter.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 12:55 PM
    Give the OS a few days to settle.
    Reboot your phone 3 or 4 times and then let it go for about 24-48 hours. Use normally during that time. Then after about 3 days, make a judgement.
    zene zene likes this.
    02-24-15 01:06 PM
    My BlackBerry z30 battery is very bad now after I update new software
    10.3.1.1565 .
    Before update the battery life is better. Please help me regarding this matter.

Posted via CB10
    How long since you updated the OS?

Before I updated the software I would get 2-3 days usage out of Passport between charges (note: that's with location services turned OFF)

The FIRST day after the OS upgrade to 10.3.1 I got less than 8 hours usage on one charge.... I was horrified.....

However, four days later and my battery life is back to 2-3 days.... I think the phone has to do a lot of re-indexing immediately after the OS Upgrade, hence the battery life is initially pants...

Suggestion: search on CrackBerry and you will find that clever techie people have already posted far more erudite explanations in response to your question!
    zene zene likes this.
    02-24-15 01:07 PM
    turn off the advanced interaction option ,and increase the time inerval for push mail services ,it may be helpful give it a try
    zene zene likes this.
    02-24-15 01:22 PM
    Thank you buddy.. I updated on February 20... I will wait and hope to get more life of battery.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 05:45 PM
    I was having this exact same problem. Our company IT department advised us that since the new upgrade PIM services is the culprit. We had to turn off syncing of email folders (many of us have a LOT of folders) to eliminate this problem.

Before doing this PIM Services was utilizing anywhere between 30-70% of the CPU and ultimately the same percentage of battery drain. Now that I have turned off syncing of all my folders PIM services is under 5% almost all the time. Please note this is only a problem on Enterprise email as far as we can tell.

Now, despite the fact that this fixes the problem this is NOT an ideal fix. Prior to upgrading to 10.3 this was never a problem, only since.

I sure hope Blackberry is aware of this problem and has a fix coming in a future release because not syncing my email folders reduces my effectiveness and productivity - the whole benefit of having a blackberry in the first place is that it is essentially a mobile desktop but not so much without being able to sync folders.

PLEASE FIX IT!
    03-12-15 12:33 PM