Are there any battery alarms that will alert the user when the battery is fully charged?

I'm looking for a free app, I have found one before but the app only played a voice message once (god forbid you're not next to it when it plays) and it's "free" version was only a week long trial.

Looking to extend my Q10's battery life as much as possible! Any help is appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 10:14 PM
    Check out Alert Hub in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59933390

Most of its features can only be unlocked by purchasing it, but the basic functions like triggering an alarm when your battery's fully charged or when it is unplugged (perfect for thieves!) are free.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    Check out Alert Hub in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59933390

Most of its features can only be unlocked by purchasing it, but the basic functions like triggering an alarm when your battery's fully charged or when it is unplugged (perfect for thieves!) are free.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    10-13-14 03:47 AM
    Works great now!! Thank you for your help!
    Last edited by Jacob Janeiro; 10-23-14 at 09:28 PM.
    10-23-14 09:17 PM
    So, let me get this straight. You are using the phone and the battery runs down. Drat! So you plug in the charger and go find something else to do while the phone is charging, like twiddling your thumbs in another room, and when the alarm goes off, you run right over and start using the phone again immediately when the battery hits 100% charge. Sure hope there's no glass objects or tripping hazards between you and the phone when that alarm goes off! Sounds like it would be simpler to just continue to use it while it's charging. Certainly won't hurt the battery. Won't hurt it to stay on the charger after it is fully charged, either. :-D

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    10-24-14 01:07 AM