Will be traveling to Bahamas soon and I hear BTC is the best provider to use over there. Any tips for Canadians who use BlackBerries who have used the BTC prepaid sim card?
    02-15-18 06:56 PM
    Nothing specific to the carrier but...

- Try to find out where the closest location you can buy a SIM and/or plan is before you go.

or

- See if you can have one even delivered to you before you leave.
    - Make sure friends and family who may need it have your local number
    - Look up the APN info for BTC and have it handy should you need to refer to it. Screencap it or write it down.

And finally...

Don't worry about your phone or tweeting, instagamming and FB'ing your vaction pics like so many folks do these days. lol. Take that vaction in and enjoy it to the max.
    eiruvrav likes this.
    02-16-18 12:37 AM

And finally...

Don't worry about your phone or tweeting, instagamming and FB'ing your vaction pics like so many folks do these days. lol. Take that vaction in and enjoy it to the max.
    This should be first and foremost not finally!! Just go on vacation and leave the phone at home that's a REAL vacation!
    02-16-18 03:14 AM
    Nothing specific to the carrier but...

- Try to find out where the closest location you can buy a SIM and/or plan is before you go.

or

- See if you can have one even delivered to you before you leave.
    - Make sure friends and family who may need it have your local number
    - Look up the APN info for BTC and have it handy should you need to refer to it. Screencap it or write it down.

And finally...

Haha, nope none of that sh-t for me. I am the designated #InstagramHusband .
    All I need the LTE is for my emails.

So basically, my unlocked Bell KeyONE should work fine with bands and what not with their BTC network as soon as I get their SIM eh. BOOM! I love that part.
    02-16-18 09:48 AM