Hello, I have big problem. :-(
    My display on BB KeyOne has broken yesterday, left half is black and right side of screen dont react at all.
    Can I somehow backup my data with usb while cant access to screen and settings?
    I want to sell it and by Key2, but want to save my data and do factory reset before sell.
    03-14-19 02:59 AM
    My display on BB KeyOne has broken yesterday, left half is black and right side of screen dont react at all.
    I want to sell it and by Key2, but want to save my data and do factory reset before sell.
    Did you set up back up with Google? If so you may be able to retrieve it.
    Sadly, I just faced a similar situation and did not set it up to back up photos etc on Google. It was set up to back up photos to my SD card. In my case, I sent mine to BBMobile repair to get the screen fixed (just sent it) because the screen came off. I was informed by the tech support that I wouldn't be able to retrieve the data that is on the phone only. In my case, fortunately, I had added many of the same apps to it that are on my PRIV and I have my PRIV linked to it via T-Mobile Digits since I carry both phones. I still will probably lose my local notes and some other things that are saved to the phone only. My SD card has most of my photos, fortunately.
    I wish you the best. I think the best hope, if it isn't backed up to Google, is if you can get yours going enough to remove your data. Have you looked into taking it to a repair store in town?
    03-14-19 06:05 AM
    If you had Google's backup features enable...

If you plug a PC into the USB port and unlock the phone with your fingerprint... do your drives show up? Might could retrieve "some" info that way.

Factory Reset... run an Autoloader.
    03-14-19 08:34 AM