Hi - are there any Blackberry users out there who have managed to install the avforums app? Anyone know how to source the necessary .bar file (or APKS file) to sideload it??

I've just got a Blackberry Passport - the red edition, couldn't resist
    But my most used app isn't on Blackberry World or the Amazon App Store. Using the mobile site is so laggy and basically unusable so I'm hoping I can get the app installed somehow.

I've read some instructions on how to sideload apps and I should be okay to do that once I source the necessary files, but no idea how to do that....

Any help would be much appreciated

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 06:57 AM
    I'd suggest tapatalk?
    01-10-16 10:03 AM
    Hi - are there any Blackberry users out there who have managed to install the avforums app? Anyone know how to source the necessary .bar file (or APKS file) to sideload it??

I've just got a Blackberry Passport - the red edition, couldn't resist
    But my most used app isn't on Blackberry World or the Amazon App Store. Using the mobile site is so laggy and basically unusable so I'm hoping I can get the app installed somehow.

I've read some instructions on how to sideload apps and I should be okay to do that once I source the necessary files, but no idea how to do that....

Any help would be much appreciated

Posted via CB10
    You need to download and install SNAP or the Google Play Store. Search on these forums for either. I have just tried the mobile web site of Avforums and it seems fast enough for me. I have just now installed the app from Snap (google play store) and it works well also. Not sure if it is any faster, but you need to get google play store on your device.
    01-10-16 10:19 AM
    Thanks all, very helpful. Perhaps it's only slow when you're logged in and typing posts, or maybe it was just misbehaving the few times I tried it last week. I've actually just reposted the question as I didn't think this one got posted originally...

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 06:01 PM