So when I receive a call I can hear the other person but they cannot hear me. So I tested this some more and I also cannot record any audio in a video or use the voice control app. This is the first real issue I've had with my Z10 after nearly a year and a half. Now I have tried restarting it, checking volume settings, removing battery and sim card. I also pushed around under the batter since I had seen that had made other issues go away with the Z10 due to bad connectors with no success. I deleted any additional apps I had installed. Really just taking shots in the dark.

So if anybody else has any ideas that'd be awesome. I live a bit off the beaten path so going in to get it fixed would be a pain and I was hoping this phone could last me until my upgrade next April, but if I can't talk to people and make calls than why bother having a phone right? Anywho thanks in advance!!
    07-16-14 05:59 PM
    Seems like you tried most things, next option is to reinstall your OS though sadly, I don't think it will help. Sounds like the speaker for input gave out. Worth a shot though.
    07-16-14 10:37 PM