I love my BlackBerry Priv. I was always a BlackBerry user until 2013 when BlackBerry OS started to lag behind androids and iOS in the app department (Instagram, snapchat, etc) but when BlackBerry started coming out with Android phones I hopped back, because I love the keyboard and quickly dumped my iPhone. However, I miss having a armband to put my phone in while working out. It is annoying to hold my phone while running and also annoying while lifting in the gym.

Does anyone know of workout arm bands that fit the size of the BlackBerry Priv? Please let me know, or I'm going to go back to an iPhone.

I wish BlackBerry would have never let the smart phone market slip away from them. I love BlackBerry but it is hard to remain loyal to them.
    10-20-17 08:52 PM
    I love my BlackBerry Priv. I was always a BlackBerry user until 2013 when BlackBerry OS started to lag behind androids and iOS in the app department (Instagram, snapchat, etc) but when BlackBerry started coming out with Android phones I hopped back, because I love the keyboard and quickly dumped my iPhone. However, I miss having a armband to put my phone in while working out. It is annoying to hold my phone while running and also annoying while lifting in the gym.

Does anyone know of workout arm bands that fit the size of the BlackBerry Priv? Please let me know, or I'm going to go back to an iPhone.

I wish BlackBerry would have never let the smart phone market slip away from them. I love BlackBerry but it is hard to remain loyal to them.
    A simple Google search, https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Ru...UvbUpU13051306
    10-21-17 11:48 AM
    If you would have taken the time to read the amazon reviews of the "simple Google search" you would have read where most of the reviews said the Priv does not fit in the case and even in the photos they use an iPhone to advertise the case.

The reason I asked here was because I wanted to see what other Priv users use.
    10-21-17 11:54 AM