Okay, I have the BBY Bold 9900. I recently was given a new one and now every time someone sends me a pic through BBM, I get this message: 'incoming file transfer canceled. The built-in media storage is full'
    When I access the storage, it says I have 6 GB internal storage and 5 GB free yet I cannot view one single picture.

I have searched endlessly online and not a single fix to be found. Can anyone out there help me?

When this happened on my old one, a friend of a friend took my device and said ti was something about where my pictures were being saved to but for the life of me, I can't figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated!!
    07-23-14 07:46 PM
    [INFO]Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Facebook notification will not show in the hub” or “How do I use Glympse on BBM? ” [/INFO]

I understand your frustration, but ARGH!! as a bit vague, so I helped you out. I would recommend using a media card to save yourself the frustration you are dealing with.

Media storage within the memory should be a temporary thing, because the fact is, the deeper you fill your internal storage, the ha harder the phone works to sort things out, that is what the message is trying to say, in so many words.
    07-23-14 07:53 PM