I have a Bold 9900 running 7.1 Bundle 2061. Whenever I open App World it tells me I need an update. If I choose update, it opens the browser and then returns to the Upgrade message. I have already tried deleting App World and reinstalling using a pc. The current version I have is 3.1.4.25

When I log on to App World in a browser, it displays only my previous device with my o2 provider, not the bold and I have no idea how to change this.
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    07-17-18 02:55 PM
    I have a Bold 9900 running 7.1 Bundle 2061. Whenever I open App World it tells me I need an update. If I choose update, it opens the browser and then returns to the Upgrade message. I have already tried deleting App World and reinstalling using a pc. The current version I have is 3.1.4.25

When I log on to App World in a browser, it displays only my previous device with my o2 provider, not the bold and I have no idea how to change this.
    Did you use a different email address for your bold to your previous device if so log on with that email address
    07-17-18 06:23 PM
    No, same email address for both.
    07-18-18 10:08 AM

Just want you to know that I am having the exact same problem. There seems to be no way out of it.

I guess it's a problem that must seem from another century to most of the folks on Crackberry these days..

Also I created a new BlackBerry ID specifically for this Bold. So email address seems to be not the problem. Will post back here if something changes
    07-18-18 05:22 PM
    Thanks for your reply. This plus the additional cost of BIS and its closing at the end of next year and lack of RIM support has all added up to me deciding to move away from BB and onto a cheaper and better supported phone. I will miss the key board!
    07-19-18 06:01 AM
    Thanks for your reply. This plus the additional cost of BIS and its closing at the end of next year and lack of RIM support has all added up to me deciding to move away from BB and onto a cheaper and better supported phone. I will miss the key board!
    I hear you. Have you considered getting one of the new BlackBerry keyboard phones?
    I know a few Bay Street people (I'm in Canada) who went from 9900s straight to the KeyOne and really like it
    07-21-18 10:51 AM
    Do you really have to pay extra for BIS? That's terrible! Here it is just bundled for free into all phone plans.
    07-21-18 10:53 AM