Hello,

I am currently on an iPhone 7 and am looking to switch to the BlackBerry Key2 when it becomes available in Canada. I see that the Google Play Store has an Apple Music App. Does anybody have any experience using this app? Does it integrate well with the native music app? Will I be able to keep all the songs that I previously downloaded?

Thanks!
    06-15-18 10:20 AM
    I'm wondering this as well
    06-15-18 11:55 AM
    Honestly for me apple music works very very poorly on my keyone. Pages and songs take so long to load they more than often don't and I then have to keep clicking or reentering a page just to get it to play/load if it even does. There's no rhyme or reason to it either, regardless of connection qualities or WiFi or whatever it's always the same buggy mess regardless. One thing it never does for more than 2 minutes is work flawlessly though. Not sure why it works well for some yet not for me but whatever. I can only assume they're lying or just patient as hell.
    10-01-18 11:02 PM
    As I noted in the other thread, it's buggy on Android period. Apple may be great at building iOS apps, but their Android work ain't up to snuff. It is, however, better now than when it first launched so there's that I suppose.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13288858
    10-02-18 06:23 AM
    seems to be getting better with each update. I just got my key2 today for my work phone and using my apple music. but I just stream
    10-05-18 03:20 PM