Unable to pay for BlackBerry apps get notice error Code: PSI361q

Posted via CB10
    04-01-17 06:14 AM
    have you checked your profile in the app store?
    04-01-17 06:37 AM
    Unable to pay for BlackBerry apps get notice error Code: PSI361q

Posted via CB10
    What phone are you using? A bb10 phone or a BlackBerry android phone?

On a bb10 phone are you trying to pay with paypal or a credit card? There were issues with paypal some time ago.

If you are using a BlackBerry android then go into google playstore, and check your payments area.

Edit
    I posted a solution workaround for the bb10 paypal issue around august/september last year, but I'm sending from my phone so can't search it out. You should find it in the Bb10 forums, cos there's more than one post in various thread that I entered the solution. Perhaps search for paypal BlackBerry store .....
    04-01-17 06:32 PM
    I read the post you posted last year. On my Passport I closed my Paypal account and it will not let me reopen it giving me the same message. PSI0361q. This stopped doing anything.
    04-01-17 07:02 PM
    I know I rang paypal last year, and didn't get any particular help from them at that time, but maybe they're more helpful now if you tried phoning them?

Edit
    Have you googled that error message?
    04-01-17 07:21 PM
    I've heard PayPal stopped working on BlackBerry World. I wouldn't expect a fix anytime soon. Use an alternate payment method if you have to.
    04-01-17 07:36 PM
    This is our future: "do you mean BB10 or BB Android phone you are having problems with?"

Posted via CB10
    04-01-17 07:49 PM
    This is our future: "do you mean BB10 or BB Android phone you are having problems with?"

Posted via CB10
    The post is in the Ask a Question forum, so the type of phone one is using is relevant.

And it's been the custom to ask bb10 or blackdroid for a couple of years now, so not sure of your point
    04-01-17 07:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    It shouldn't be, but we can't criminalize asking for help without providing necessary information, unfortunately.
    Heavens1 likes this.
    04-01-17 07:58 PM
    Sarcasm gents. My apologies.

Posted via CB10
    Heavens1 likes this.
    04-01-17 08:27 PM
    It shouldn't be, but we can't criminalize asking for help without providing necessary information, unfortunately.
    CrackBerry could add a couple of required fields to the page when posting a question.
    04-01-17 09:34 PM
    I'm assuming that you are talking about BlackBerry World for BB10 and, if so, I suggest going to appworld.blackberry.com from your computer (this is important as doing it from your device will just redirect you to the app). Once there, remove your payment methods and re-add the information you want. I had the same problem before and that's what I had to do. It was very frustrating at the time but, in the end, I was happy I had figured out how to fix it.
    Heavens1 likes this.
    04-01-17 09:56 PM
    I'm assuming that you are talking about BlackBerry World for BB10 and, if so, I suggest going to appworld.blackberry.com from your computer (this is important as doing it from your device will just redirect you to the app). Once there, remove your payment methods and re-add the information you want. I had the same problem before and that's what I had to do. It was very frustrating at the time but, in the end, I was happy I had figured out how to fix it.
    I can't seem to add Paypal into the payment option anymore aswell. Used to have it but then removed it, ever since then I couldn't readd it. Following your steps, where exactly do I have to go after logging in on the webpage through a computer to add my Paypal account? I can't seem to find any options to do that on the appstore webpage.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-17 12:50 PM
    I can't seem to add Paypal into the payment option anymore aswell. Used to have it but then removed it, ever since then I couldn't readd it. Following your steps, where exactly do I have to go after logging in on the webpage through a computer to add my Paypal account? I can't seem to find any options to do that on the appstore webpage.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm...

So, I was finally able to try to do it from my laptop to see what we are dealing with and I don't have any good news, unfortunately. I can't find the option there anymore. And the site seems to be in pretty bad shape. This link from the official support website (which is now obsolete) http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000026621 has instructions that don't work anymore. Also, the 'help' page on the BlackBerry world website gives 404 error.

It's not a good sign of the road ahead for us who want to keep using BB10.

Anyway, to try and keep on task of finding a solution for you: Have you tried to change them already from your device? If you swipe down from the top of your screen while in BlackBerry World you can find in the settings there an option to change the payment methods. But, if that doesn't work, it seems like there may not be much alternative.
    04-03-17 12:02 PM
    Thank you all for your imput, I have decided to put my debit card on to BlackBerry 10 payment and it is now working well.
    04-03-17 09:47 PM
    Thank you all for your imput, I have decided to put my debit card on to BlackBerry 10 payment and it is now working well.
    Glad to hear it!
    04-04-17 06:34 AM
    Glad to hear it!
    Hello see if this helps
    Check out Payment Options in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59992049

Posted via PRIV and or Passport SE
    04-05-17 04:55 PM
    How did you put debit card? There is no option for me to add debit card.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-17 09:07 PM
    When I cancelled Paypal I went back two days later after I had switch the phone off a couple of times then I had no difficulty.
    04-07-17 10:11 PM