I'm milion sure I type it right and fast it doesn't open anything are you sure I don't have to put anything in the end just the code?
    So you did the first step again, got a new uptime, used it for the second step, got a new key, used it for the third step - and it didn't work?

It worked for me on a z10. I don't know if something has to be different for the q10.
    04-25-15 05:35 PM
    From a forum search: also try using small letters for the key, not the capital ones shown.
    04-25-15 05:40 PM
    Apn does not work-img_20150426_005140.png
    Thnx a loti changed it it works thank you very much is it going to be changed if I exit or restart the phone?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 05:52 PM
    Actually, it would be great if you could find that out for us and post the result here!

You'll only need to do the first step now for 30 days to access the escreen, so it should be easier if you do need to do it again after a reboot.
    04-25-15 05:59 PM
    There's a "trick" to accessing the escreens on a Q10. Basically, what's happening is that alt is disabled, which is why your key is not being accepted. So here's what you need to do:

1) access escreen://
    2) Create a book mark to escreen:// in the browser. If you have a device password, remove it.
    3) Battery pull restart the device
    4) Do not touch the keyboard !! go into escreen via shortcut
    5) Alt key now works!
    Once you're done, make sure you set a device password again if you had to disable it in step #2.

Credit to jjkool and djsvetljo for the above workaround.
    baarn likes this.
    04-25-15 06:00 PM
    There's a "trick" to accessing the escreens on a Q10. Basically, what's happening is that alt is disabled, which is why your key is not being accepted. So here's what you need to do:

Once you're done, make sure you set a device password again if you had to disable it in step #2.

Credit to jjkool and djsvetljo for the above workaround.
    Thanks for that. After a forum search I was just about to post a link to that thread myself, but then he got it working anyway.
    The thread mentions some changes to escreen access in later versions, so I wonder if they have fixed the q10 keyboard issue as well.

For completeness :
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=771523
    04-25-15 06:09 PM
    I just went to the apn where you said instead of vzwinternet I put only Internet and then it worked. I put the generating code for one day i I will see if I have to do it again tomorrow. Thank you very much for your help

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 06:48 PM
    You're welcome.
    04-25-15 06:53 PM
33 12