Touchscreen unresponsive after numerous reboots including 32 second hold on power bottom and fast reboot with power and lower volume key held at same time (yes, it screenshots but takes you to menu eventually). Blackberry support recommending wipe, reinstall OS but other strings say this has not proven effective. Have been dealing with touchscreen failure from power off since out of box but did not back up my contacts and have just been living with rebooting periodically. Now won't get back to touch screen working. Was able to use my physical keyboard to get past lock screen and have downloaded all the files I can to PC but no way to access contacts files. Is there any way to use physical keyboard to operate phone? Anyway to download contacts file through files system??
    08-01-16 08:46 PM
    FWIW...Save yourself the headaches and push for a replacement. Your phone isn't even a year old...it shouldn't be giving you any grief.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 01:07 AM
    i disabled blackberry keyboard through app settings then installed microsoft arrow launcher then installed and uninstalled swiftkey and it seemed to do the trick the only keyboard i have option to use now is the priv physical keyboard
    08-13-16 01:46 PM