Hello everyone. I was exchange my android phone for blackberry z10 and this is first blackberry i ever have. I must say that i am impressed with how it looks and works. I think that never in my life i will not have other phone then Blackberry. Now, my question is: Does anyone want to help me to get Blackberry Q20? This is my dream. Q20 is must-have. it looks like a gold plug to me. Like real phone i need to have. I am ready to give my Z10 and maybe about 30-40 euros. That is because I am budget limited, I am living in Serbia and our salaries are not good at all. If there is someone who is bored with his Q20 (No one can be bored with Q20 :-) ), and is in mood to change, or maybe if someone have one BB Q20 over, it will be pretty nice gesture.
    Thanks to all who are read this.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 06-14-16 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Removed email
    06-14-16 07:01 AM
    Hi and welcome to the forums !
    Sorry, but you cannot initiate a trade without registration and also, in the proper section of the forums.
    Please register and proceed here :
    http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...ell-trade-f14/

P.S: Neither can you add your email for direct trade. Please read the rules in the above mentioned forum before proceeding.

Cheers !
    SF
    Mod team.
    Hi and welcome to the forums !
    Sorry, but you cannot initiate a trade without registration and also, in the proper section of the forums.
    Please register and proceed here :
    http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...ell-trade-f14/

P.S: Neither can you add your email for direct trade. Please read the rules in the above mentioned forum before proceeding.

Cheers !
    SF
    Mod team.
    06-14-16 07:08 AM