Because I am u make a stupid blackberry leap cheap and then u make a slider to impress but nope all u do is make people mad and upset because most people are waiting for a z40 or z50 because I'm waiting for it and I won't be buying nothing from blackberry till they hear me out and also I would love to take a survey for blackberry so I can tell them how I feel
    03-05-15 07:35 AM
    ok then
    03-05-15 07:41 AM
    What bb phones are yo waiting for? What is your ideal spec?
    03-05-15 07:47 AM
    Because I am u make a stupid blackberry leap cheap and then u make a slider to impress but nope all u do is make people mad and upset because most people are waiting for a z40 or z50 because I'm waiting for it and I won't be buying nothing from blackberry till they hear me out and also I would love to take a survey for blackberry so I can tell them how I feel
    To quote the immortal words of Oscar Gamble, 'they don't know it be like it is, but it do'.

You have to learn a little bit about sentence structure.
    03-05-15 07:47 AM
    You sound like a spoiled child.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 10:00 AM
    Like Bla1ze posted in just one of your identical threads yesterday:
    The ask a question forum is not used for this. Try here - http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...evice-1003284/
    Ask-A-Question is for brand new members or guests to the site. Any other thread, comment, question should be posted in the most appropriate Forum.

And lastly:
    [WARN]DO NOT POST DUPLICATE THREADS ON THE SAME TOPIC. EVER. [/WARN]
    raino likes this.
    03-05-15 12:18 PM