I bought my Blackberry Priv and I was very excited to experience the features physically but I became very upset when I found out that the camera is not working. I call the customer service and the rep said they will ship me a replacement device and I should receive the device within 1 or 2 business days but it is already 4 business days, still they can't provide me the tracking number either that mean the device is not even shipped to me at all. I also did some research on Blackberry replacement devices and found out that many customer complained for getting used phone instead of their brand new phone. I am very nervous and regret for buying Blackberry phone, also blame myself for being very loyal to Blackberry despite their ignorance to the very customers who loyally support them for nothing in return.
    I just don't know what to do next to solve my problem...
    10-20-16 02:44 PM
    Who are you dealing with.... Digital River (ShopBlackBerry)? They aren't the best at customer service, and yes it is very possible you will receive a reconditioned phone.... it will look new - that's pretty common with returns.
    10-20-16 02:48 PM
    Good luck

Blackberry Passport Running
    10-20-16 03:15 PM