I see the Yodata VPN advertised on Crackberry, and the fact that it's on Crackberry makes me think that it's probably OK. The only problem is it's price. $17.99 for a lifetime subscription seems a bit low compared to other VPNs that charge a monthly or yearly fee. Has anyone tried it and can comment on it. Thanks.
    01-19-21 12:28 PM
    I see the Yodata VPN advertised on Crackberry, and the fact that it's on Crackberry makes me think that it's probably OK. The only problem is it's price. $17.99 for a lifetime subscription seems a bit low compared to other VPNs that charge a monthly or yearly fee. Has anyone tried it and can comment on it. Thanks.
    I personally wouldn't based on their privacy policy - they retain logs and are based in the US.

I've seen publications and other VPN providers describe "life-time" subscriptions as pyramid schemes where by new users fund the use of the service for existing users who are no longer paying.
    01-20-21 03:31 PM
    I personally wouldn't based on their privacy policy - they retain logs and are based in the US.

I've seen publications and other VPN providers describe "life-time" subscriptions as pyramid schemes where by new users fund the use of the service for existing users who are no longer paying.
    Yeah if it is too good to be true... Would have to dig into their bandwidth and speed allowances as well, and many folks today want a VPN for streaming... but many aren't suitable without more premium plans.

FYI... most these "ads" on CrackBerry are from a 3rd parties that buy ad space from Future, who in turn feeds it out to all of their sites. They aren't product reviews like we once had or that you find on other sites.
    01-20-21 03:50 PM