1. CrackBerry Question's Avatar
    The HS-500 is a Bluetooth ear piece that has a plastic loop to go over your ear to help keep the unit in place. My plastic loop has broken and I can't use the ear piece without it. Any idea where I can get one?
    06-23-17 08:29 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Street does not like Blackberry's Recent Quarter
    By BeautyEh in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-28-17, 04:47 PM
  2. Request for owner of a -3 (Verizon) model...
    By tickerguy in forum BlackBerry Mobile Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-17, 07:32 PM
  3. Best option to buy a unlocked keyone in Canada?
    By chw6922 in forum BlackBerry KEYone
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-17, 08:11 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-17, 05:50 PM
  5. What are models in blackberry priv available in middle East?
    By apsar basha in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-17, 04:19 PM