i know there are some awesome ones out there by Motorola lg and Samsung. i was just curious if there was any sort of universal one that can work with blackberry?
    02-26-15 08:19 PM
    You could try installing the android apps to interface with the devices to see if they work. I'm not sure to tell you the truth, but it is worth a shot.
    02-26-15 09:08 PM
    The Android Fitbit app works fine;connects via Bluetooth and syncs. (I'm using a Fitbit One). The Android Jawbone Up24 app works although it won't maintain a bluetooth connection so you need to toggle bluetooth off and on and it'll then sync. It'll sometimes sync if you just close and reopen the Jawbone app. This was an issue with my Xperia Z1 too so I'm guessing it's not the phone but the app or the Up itself.
    My Pebble Steel works (limited functionality as BB10 doesn't get all the notifications that Android does) but the important ones work fine with Talk2Watch - emails, SMS, BBM, Calendar and Calls (haven't tried Facebook). 10.3.1 hammers the Pebble battery life though (24 hours max) where it was 7 days+ on earlier BB10 OS. The Talk2Watch developer has indicated that he received a response from BlackBerry saying that they'd fixed the battery issue (something to do with Bluetooth) but no release timeline. Not sure if the leaked update fixes the BT issue, I havent had a chance to install.
    02-27-15 07:58 AM
    The Android Fitbit app works fine;connects via Bluetooth and syncs. (I'm using a Fitbit One). The Android Jawbone Up24 app works although it won't maintain a bluetooth connection so you need to toggle bluetooth off and on and it'll then sync. It'll sometimes sync if you just close and reopen the Jawbone app. This was an issue with my Xperia Z1 too so I'm guessing it's not the phone but the app or the Up itself.
    My Pebble Steel works (limited functionality as BB10 doesn't get all the notifications that Android does) but the important ones work fine with Talk2Watch - emails, SMS, BBM, Calendar and Calls (haven't tried Facebook). 10.3.1 hammers the Pebble battery life though (24 hours max) where it was 7 days+ on earlier BB10 OS. The Talk2Watch developer has indicated that he received a response from BlackBerry saying that they'd fixed the battery issue (something to do with Bluetooth) but no release timeline. Not sure if the leaked update fixes the BT issue, I havent had a chance to install.
    Glad to hear your Pebble Steel is working well. I can't wait to get that upcoming Color e-ink watch as my first Smart Watch. Hope it plays nice with that Talk2Watch app you mentioned.

[Hopefully NOT edited by admin to be fair lol. ] Frosty White Q10/10.3.1.2267 CB10
    02-27-15 07:56 PM