I have had a Passport for a while now and the Google calendar used to synchronise okay but for some time this has stopped working.

I have tried rebooting and changing the synch interval to 5 minutes and all entries but neither of these options have worked.

I am loath to delete the account as I have lots of entries that are in the local version of the calendar but have not synced to the server. If I remove and re-add the account I will lose these and as there are lots of them I really don't want to have to do this. I also don't know for sure without manually checking every single day for the next year which ones are only on the Passport.

Is there a way to force the synchronisation?

I have the standard OS and have not loaded any leaks.

I would really appreciate any help, so thanks in advance.

UPDATE

I added the calendar and contacts when adding the email address. From settings and accounts, add account, then entered email address and password, after looking up account details message, I got a google web page asking me to confirm that I was happy for blackberry to manage email, calendar and contacts.

This worked for a while but at some point it has stopped.
    Last edited by Tim Smith2; 01-13-15 at 02:51 AM.
    01-12-15 09:45 AM
    First tell us how you have added the calendar?. Did you add it as a caldav account separately, or was it automatically taken by BB while you setup your gmail account?. I presume you also have synced google contacts then right?
    01-12-15 11:01 AM