Hi there I'm a big fan of blackberry I had BlackBerry Passport and I love to use it. Elegant and unique device. I just downloaded the autoloader update on my passport and I just want to ask when does the update (gold release) will be out. Thank you and I'm looking forward
    08-17-16 04:17 PM
    No news.

And if you haven't yet installed the 10.3.3 beta autoloader, don't do it.
    08-17-16 04:28 PM
    Sigh.
    raino likes this.
    08-17-16 04:30 PM
    Lol

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    08-17-16 04:49 PM
    Sigh.
    And you're one of the most patient AAQ frequenter I know
    08-17-16 09:33 PM
    Sigh.
    I have an iPhone now because of this stupid crap. That release should've been out already. I love blackberry, and so remarkably disappointed in them as well. This is why they struggle so much. And that is really hard for me to say considering what a huge fan I am. This is my first iOS decice and I hate it. I wish they could get their damned crap together.
    09-13-16 02:52 AM
    You owe me a nickel

HA! I got a Priv
    09-13-16 06:17 AM
    I have an iPhone now because of this stupid crap. That release should've been out already. I love blackberry, and so remarkably disappointed in them as well. This is why they struggle so much. And that is really hard for me to say considering what a huge fan I am. This is my first iOS decice and I hate it. I wish they could get their damned crap together.
    I really don't blame you. I am going through a separation and had some real good BBM s from my ex that I thought were archived when I activated the save and Backup BBM chat history. But, nope! Lost everything. Contacted BBM support and put a ticket in. They tried to help but they also were dumbfounded!

Now I share my calendar on BBM groups with a friend and there is a bug with duplicate calendar entries. Obviously another problem with BlackBerry Software! http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1070261

People all over the Crackberry Forums are commenting about when the new 10.3.3 software will arrive and others are asking why? Well this is why! The current software is glitchy.

So now I'm looking for options for a reliable OS and yeah something that also does a great job sharing a calendar!

Some days I wonder if Mickey Mouse is in charge of BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-16 06:41 AM

People all over the Crackberry Forums are commenting about when the new 10.3.3 software will arrive and others are asking why? Well this is why! The current software is glitchy.

So now I'm looking for options for a reliable OS and yeah something that also does a great job sharing a calendar!

Some days I wonder if Mickey Mouse is in charge of BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    If you find the existing BB10 OS to be glitchy, even after a clean install, then you might as well move on now. 10.3.3 will not fix that.
    brookie229 likes this.
    09-13-16 07:44 AM