I purchased a Priv in February and it was great. I recently had to get a new phone due to the Priv often experiencing No Service (most of the day) and No SIM card issues. Still, even after replacing the SIM card and purchasing a new phone, I'm having to reboot my phone no less than ten times a day just to get service. This is really frustrating. I really like my Priv and don't want to have to change devices. Is there any fix for this problem? AT&T seems clueless.
    09-28-16 11:28 PM
    it's not normal -the should fix it under the warranty or even replace.

Try switch to offline mode instead reboot.
    09-29-16 03:19 PM
    09-29-16 03:29 PM
    I just left the AT&T store to get a replacement for same "NO SERVICE" issues...they told me they can't even replace it because the OS software got screwed up on the last update and AT&T is waiting on a software patch to correct the problem...so phone is not usable. I still get no service when I re-start the device. They also said Blackberry knows about the problem....no idea how long it will be befor the patch comes out.....looks like I'm back to the BB10 until the patch comes.
    10-10-16 03:51 PM
    I just left the AT&T store to get a replacement for same "NO SERVICE" issues...they told me they can't even replace it because the OS software got screwed up on the last update and AT&T is waiting on a software patch to correct the problem...so phone is not usable. I still get no service when I re-start the device. They also said Blackberry knows about the problem....no idea how long it will be befor the patch comes out.....looks like I'm back to the BB10 until the patch comes.
    Found this on another thread: dial *#*#4636#*#* then select phone information. On Set preferred network type change it to GSM only. Speed will be slower but at least you won't be missing calls.
    10-10-16 11:30 PM