Man come on share with Crackberry fans. Can we expect any announcement regarding this at MWC 19
    02-19-19 02:08 PM
    I want one! Red would be hot. Also, white. Cuz I just like them. And man.. that Blue I like too (Blue Classic was so hawt).

MWC just around the corner so if there is we should know/hear soon!

I'm not going this year because my trip to Barcelona last year was complete **** (literally got food poisoning and sat on a toilet for three days).
    02-19-19 02:26 PM
    awwww kevin it is pleasure to have answer from you thanks alot for replying waiting for podcast sir
    02-20-19 05:15 PM
    They have to talk about something.... Adding some colors makes the most sense.

I don't expect them to move forward with the planned SLAB unless Enterprise wants BlackBerry Secure.

And while I expect some talk about a KEY3, it will be very limited... as I don't think they are anywhere close to releasing one.

Now TCL seems to be wanting to do more with Tablets (again) and with Watches.... adding either of those to the BlackBerry line up might be possible. Or at least talking about the possibility of either or both.
    02-21-19 09:27 AM
    I am a Blackberry fan. I do not particularly care for the Blackberry/Android collaboration but understand I have to deal with it since BBOS is no more. I loved - absolutely loved - my Passport. I did not like my DTEK60. Now, I have a Pixel 2. It is okay but I do not like the vkb nor am I a fan of the battery life (or, lack thereof). Should I bother waiting on a Key3? I am looking at the Key2 but am hoping for a better camera and more screen real estate with the Key3. Is there any hope for the Key3 this year (sooner rather than later in the year)? Or, should I resign myself to either getting the Key2 or Pixel 3? Any help is much appreciated.
    02-21-19 11:07 AM
    I am a Blackberry fan. I do not particularly care for the Blackberry/Android collaboration but understand I have to deal with it since BBOS is no more. I loved - absolutely loved - my Passport. I did not like my DTEK60. Now, I have a Pixel 2. It is okay but I do not like the vkb nor am I a fan of the battery life (or, lack thereof). Should I bother waiting on a Key3? I am looking at the Key2 but am hoping for a better camera and more screen real estate with the Key3. Is there any hope for the Key3 this year (sooner rather than later in the year)? Or, should I resign myself to either getting the Key2 or Pixel 3? Any help is much appreciated.
    It's only a few days away... wait and see what's said at MWC.

My guess is you need to go ahead and get the KEY2 now... the KEY3 will be very late this year at best. You don't seem to be happy with SLAB phones...
    02-21-19 01:44 PM
    Absolutely adding more colors to current Key2 series would be satisfying. Key2 is already doing well in terms of sales with in its target market . its durability in terms of hardware and software performance is still top notch. Perfect time for Key3 would be june and july with far more better camera , oled panel and offcourse 7 series midrange SOC of Qualcom . But for now come on bring it on some vivid colors for Key2
    02-21-19 02:27 PM
    Absolutely adding more colors to current Key2 series would be satisfying. Key2 is already doing well in terms of sales with in its target market . its durability in terms of hardware and software performance is still top notch. Perfect time for Key3 would be june and july with far more better camera , oled panel and offcourse 7 series midrange SOC of Qualcom . But for now come on bring it on some vivid colors for Key2
    You can forget June or July... there is no sign of anything being ready that soon. 700 Series would be nice, but would bump up the cost. And a new device would cause retailers and users to expect a price drop on the KEY2... lowering profits for it.

My guess is next March/April when KEYone updates come to an end... would be the perfect time for a new KEYdevcie. Until then... KEY2 Colors or maybe a KEY2 LE+ with captivate keyboard....
    02-22-19 07:59 AM