I was wondering if anyone had any extra information regarding the Passport Flip Case that is being sold on shopcrackberry. Does anyone have any idea how it is attached to the back of the flip cover? I am very OCD when it comes to my blackberry, which is probably why each blackberry I have ever owned looks like it just came out of the box lol, but I was wondering if I bought the pudding case also, if it would work well when combined with the flip cover?

Any thoughts?
    10-16-14 12:46 PM
    It has an adhesive inside so that the Passport simply sticks on to it. Take a look.
    10-16-14 06:30 PM

Do yous guys think that it would be possible to also add the Pudding case to give it double protection? or would it maybe make it thick to where it would not close all the way?

MH
    10-16-14 08:03 PM

Do yous guys think that it would be possible to also add the Pudding case to give it double protection? or would it maybe make it thick to where it would not close all the way?

MH
    Creative! That idea didn't even occur to me, and it'd be sweet if it works. But I'm pretty sure that would make it too thick for the case to close. :/

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    Vancouverkid87 likes this.
    10-16-14 08:49 PM
    Creative! That idea didn't even occur to me, and it'd be sweet if it works. But I'm pretty sure that would make it too thick for the case to close. :/

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    Well I keep looking at the images, it does not seem to be too thick, quite thin honestly(the pudding case). I may give it a try, if anything it is only $7 or something like that. I won't feel too too bad lol I will get back to you as soon as it comes in.
    10-16-14 08:54 PM