Hi folks.
    Just got a Blackberry Passport and would like to use it to receive my work/corporate email.

However if I hand it over to our IT department, they device will be taken over by my employer and be subject to our company policy/restrictions/limitations/Work Balance etc. I don't want that.

As an alternative, I can access Outlook Webmail on the Blackberry browser to interact with my work emails, but the interface is not great for mobile devices plus it does not offer notifications of new emails. So can you reccommend any good apps to retrieve emails from Webmail? I am using MobiMail, designed for Android, but are there better ones out there (ideally Blackberry native)?

As a minimum, I need notifications of new emails + possibility to save/edit attachments remotely and re-attach them.

Many thanks for all your input!
    10-24-14 04:36 AM
    dont you have activesync available? You should just be able to put in in the accounts and set it up like any other email
    dont you have activesync available? You should just be able to put in in the accounts and set it up like any other email
    10-24-14 09:11 AM
    I just bought the Passport. My company's IT department has provided us with an Outlook Web Access URL (browser based) so I'm using a program that scrapes the email data over this interface. Its called Mobimail and you can download it from the Amazon app store. Unfortunately, its not a native Blackberry 10 app that could be as snappy and fast, with full Hub integration. If anyone has any suggestions, those would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 06:37 PM
    You can download Maildroid email application for accessing the owa, but it may not be a real time sync...

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 08:04 AM