sir i bought new blackberry z10 in online and next created my blackbery id with my mail adress and next i decided to sell it. All has been deleted successfully like facebook,twitter etc but accedently i deleted my blackberry id in website with out removing it and i reseted my phone but Blackberry protect is on so after reset it asked blackberry id so i typed my blackberry id but it was showing that the email adress were wrong so please help me
    05-10-17 07:57 AM
    You have to turn off BlackBerry Protect, which means you need to use the BBID that was used to set up the phone. If you deleted your BlackBerry Protect account online, but the phone still had it enabled.... the account gets recreated. You should be able to still logon to the BB Protect website with your logon info.

If you have forgotten the info and lost access to the email account (or entered it incorrectly).... only solution is to contact BlackBerry Support.
    05-10-17 08:10 AM
    can you send any link
    05-10-17 08:48 AM
    You have to turn off BlackBerry Protect, which means you need to use the BBID that was used to set up the phone. If you deleted your BlackBerry Protect account online, but the phone still had it enabled.... the account gets recreated. You should be able to still logon to the BB Protect website with your logon info.

If you have forgotten the info and lost access to the email account (or entered it incorrectly).... only solution is to contact BlackBerry Support.
    having the same issue and bbsupport asks for imei and if the phone was not bought directly from blackberry then you must pay 35$ for their services
    05-10-17 09:39 AM
    having the same issue and bbsupport asks for imei and if the phone was not bought directly from blackberry then you must pay 35$ for their services
    No way around it.... too be honest $35 is less than I wold have expected to pay for "tech support".
    05-10-17 11:10 AM