Everyone says the passport battery is amazing but my phone dies so fast I am a guy who loves my apps and games as you can see, most folders contain a lot of apps, I have turned off all the apps running in the background but not much difference, I always have my phone in power saving mode, I was wondering if it because of all the apps I have, something I can do it improve the battery or do I need a new battery??

Thank you

Another qestion about the battrey of passport-img_20170217_190822.png

Posted via CB10
    02-17-17 01:16 PM
    Battery saving mode throttles back your CPU. Yuck.

Attach a screen shot of your battery use, and your current CPU.
    02-17-17 01:39 PM
    Not sure what a screen shot of your home screen is suppose to tell us.... a screenshot of Device Monitor with your Battery Usage might be helpful.

But yes using you phone a lot, especially with Games or Apps that draw a lot of power.... can eat up even the Passports battery. Many of the ones here they say they get 2 days out of their Passport, are probably the same ones that don't see a need for Apps... just email, textings, BBM and a little browsing.
    02-17-17 01:41 PM
    On battery saving mode, the SE would last me upwards of 48 hours. At least 24 hours with constant constant (ab)use. Android apps are killers though.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-17 03:45 PM
    Yeah it looks like you have a lot of android apps. Can't see your actual usage but that's going to be a big part of it. Using a lot of android games and potentially playing android games etc are going to run through that battery.
    02-17-17 04:34 PM