hello again , i tried to solve this problem and no luck so far .. the problem " i'm using q10 and i tried to add some ppl but i couldn't some ppl have android and some have iphone yesterday i add friend he had an iphone and it work i added him but when i call him no luck . " unable to connect your call .. and i have another one with the same problem . and i have a friend have iphone 7 and i deleted him and added him again and call him .. it's working with him just him ! and some ppl cant add theme and still pending .. tried to use a purevpn with a subscription and set up the vpn .. and goes back to try the call with someone ,, not working . it's driving me crazy . is the problem with my phone or what? so if the problem with me phone why that person with an iphone can call me but other not and they have an iphone? do i buy new q10 or switching to another? i love q10
    01-08-19 01:09 AM
    Your post isn't clear. Are you trying regular calls or calls over BBM?
    01-08-19 11:05 AM
    Your post isn't clear. Are you trying regular calls or calls over BBM?
    i'm trying to use bbm calls not the sim call , i mean bbm call and trying to add some ppl
    not working at all . work with one person just ..
    01-08-19 12:31 PM
    I have a Q10 and a Classic (same innards, same BB10 OS). For several years I could easily talk to a friend who has a Samsung, using BBM. The call quality was outstanding. Better than over a carrier's phone network.

About a month ago BBM stopped connecting us. It's because BBM for BB10 phones like the Q10 is managed on BlackBerry's servers, while BBM for Android and iPhones is managed by Emtek. Emtek doesn't fix broken connections to BB10 because they don't support BBM on those devices. So if something breaks, the BB10 users are SOL.

Our solution for now was for both of us to install Telegram, an encrypted messaging program which is still cross-OS compatible (I had to install an older Android version but it works) and includes a calling option. The audio quality is not quite as good as BBM, but it's close. And it works to connect a BB10 device with an Android or iPhone. (So far.)

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    01-08-19 10:21 PM
    thank you for sharing your experience ' i was thinking it is might be the problem like u said .. and now? i'm sure the problem it is not with us
    -------
    thinking to get a iphone for a change ..
    thanx for you all
    just last question . what about the custom pin .. can i take it with me to iphone or android and work fine without a problems ?
    01-10-19 07:21 AM
    No, you need to recreate your custom pin.
    01-10-19 09:00 PM