Noob question I know, but nothing is impossible as they say in today's world. But can it be possible for me to install Android Or Windows Phone on my BlackBerry Z10? I love this device but there are few bugs in it as everybody knows. So I would love to have windows phone on this phone or if not then android atleast. Having two run-times(BB and Android) is not a wise thing as the phone uses more RAM hence Z110 gets heat-up and battery drains faster.Can I install any one of them either way? Or is there anyone who can develop a rom for Z10? Help would be appreciated. Any way to contact cyanogenmod developers team?
    Last edited by Ajay Chopra1; 08-07-14 at 02:24 AM.
    08-07-14 01:50 AM
    Nope can't be done

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 01:53 AM
    No, your device already comes with the Android runtime installed but beyond that, no Android... no Windows Phone. As for asking say folks on XDA or CM, that won't be as fruitful as you'd hope. As of now, there's no documented ways to root BlackBerry 10 or gain the more advanced permissions needed to perform such things.
    08-07-14 01:54 AM
    No, your device already comes with the Android runtime installed but beyond that, no Android... no Windows Phone. As for asking say folks on XDA or CM, that won't be as fruitful as you'd hope. As of now, there's no documented ways to root BlackBerry 10 or gain the more advanced permissions needed to perform such things.
    having CM can be a great thing i guess....as in the app manager the system and system apps itself usues more then 1gb ram which is i think the biggest cause for low battery backup On Z10....on androids or wp's even 512mb ram phones can do the trick......
    08-07-14 02:15 AM
    having CM can be a great thing i guess....as in the app manager the system and system apps itself usues more then 1gb ram which is i think the biggest cause for low battery backup On Z10....on androids or wp's even 512mb ram phones can do the trick......
    I guess. *shrug*. My point was they won't have any interest not whether or not it would be good.
    08-07-14 02:38 AM
    I guess. *shrug*. My point was they won't have any interest not whether or not it would be good.
    Ok I got it. I searched out many forums about this and found it that maybe it could never be possible.
    08-07-14 10:08 AM