I'm pretty much disappointed from my old phone (Moto G 2nd gen) due to it's poor battery life and multitasking performance. I was using it and liked it till It was running android kitkat, after that it became pain in the ***, as a minimal dark colors love I hate lollipop UI from the deepest corner of my heart. I can't even uninstall default garbage apps that google preloaded on my phone.

I still don't understand why google shows app permissions if they can't allow users to change them?

Last week I lost several gigs of important data due to a small bootloop issue and silly adb authentication policy, My device was encrypted so I couldn't even take a backup and had to format my device.

I would like to buy a new device but I'm confused between Q10 and z30, both are old device and I have seen so many issue threads on blackberry forum. So I would like to know which one I should pickup and why it's better than the other one? Is Q10 still good ? (Or blackberry will stop providing updates after new launch?) or should I wait and buy Leap.
    05-10-15 04:14 AM
    Leap is already out...just a couple of days and it should launch in ur place...
    I would suggest leap - coz it's new and latest. Battery would surely last u too gooD.
    And about Q10, it's a real different story. If u want PKB, then better to go with classic. It has got more battery and performance.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 04:28 AM
    I'm pretty much disappointed from my old phone (Moto G 2nd gen) due to it's poor battery life and multitasking performance. I was using it and liked it till It was running android kitkat, after that it became pain in the ***, as a minimal dark colors love I hate lollipop UI from the deepest corner of my heart. I can't even uninstall default garbage apps that google preloaded on my phone.

I still don't understand why google shows app permissions if they can't allow users to change them?

Last week I lost several gigs of important data due to a small bootloop issue and silly adb authentication policy, My device was encrypted so I couldn't even take a backup and had to format my device.

I would like to buy a new device but I'm confused between Q10 and z30, both are old device and I have seen so many issue threads on blackberry forum. So I would like to know which one I should pickup and why it's better than the other one? Is Q10 still good ? (Or blackberry will stop providing updates after new launch?) or should I wait and buy Leap.
    Go for Z30!!!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    05-10-15 04:47 AM
    You may find the smaller screen on the Q10 hard to live with. Also, a physical keyboard can be a love/hate relationship.

The Z30 is an awesome device. Amazing battery life. I found it just a little too big for me but I think that most people would find that is has a really good size. I imagine that 10.3.2 on the Z30 would have a super snappy Android runtime.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 05:12 AM
    Leap is already out...just a couple of days and it should launch in ur place...
    I would suggest leap - coz it's new and latest. Battery would surely last u too gooD.
    And about Q10, it's a real different story. If u want PKB, then better to go with classic. It has got more battery and performance.

Posted via CB10
    How would the Classic have better performance than the Q10 when it uses the same SOC as the Q10 and has the same amount of RAM? I mean, it's possible if they used a superior type of flash memory interface and memory type but I really doubt that. The Classic does have a slightly larger screen than the Q10 though but it's also a larger phone. Closer to the Z30 in overall size. In my opinion Classic is not worth the price premium over Q10. OP the Z30 is what you're looking for if you want better performance than the Q10 and modern features like USB OTG a much larger screen and excellent battery life, not to mention better speakers. The Q10 is compact, stylish and having a physical keyboard is a really nice touch. The small screen and it's square (1:1) aspect ratio, somewhat limits it's usability compared to the Z30. Since you're coming from Android and you would be able to run most of your apps, the experience might be better on the Z30, thus making it a better choice.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CyberMan2013; 05-10-15 at 08:33 AM.
    05-10-15 06:00 AM
    Classic has bigger battery...
    Also I use to have a Q10 and now I find Classic screen size better for me... but I'm used to my Z30 so it could be that.
    For me, Z30 is a winner and at the actual price I wouldn't think of anything else

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 06:25 AM
    Z30 is the answer! Large screen size, long lasting battery, excellent audio output and good RAM and internal memory. The important negative in Z30 is its poor picture quality, some people also think it is too bulky but am cool with it!!

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 08:12 AM
    How would the Classic have better performance than the Q10 when it uses the same SOC as the Q10 and has the same amount of RAM? I mean, it's possible if they used a superior type of flash memory interface and memory type but I really doubt that. The Classic does have a slightly larger screen than the Q10 though but it's also a larger phone. Closer to the Z30 in overall size. In my opinion Classic is not worth the price premium over Q10. OP the Z30 is what you're looking for if you want better performance than the Q10 and modern features like USB OTG a much larger screen and excellent battery life, not to mention better speakers. The Q10 is compact, stylish and having a physical keyboard is a really nice touch. The small screen and it's square (1:1) aspect ratio, somewhat limits it's usability compared to the Z30. Since you're coming from Android and you would be able to run most of your apps, the experience might be better on the Z30, thus making it a better choice.

Posted via CB10
    I guess u forgot the fact about big battery which is one of the need of OP. And I don't know how it works faster than classic, but u r free to check the comparison videos here in crackberry which shows it. And another thing is if he wants PKB, classic is the one I would suggest, so he gets the full function of PKB and also the screen and elegance. I am a q10 and z30 user, and I was so much flattered seeing and using classic for a couple of days (Borrowed). So what I would say is classic if PKB.
    And about z30 and leap. Obviously spec wise z30 is the option. But I said leap only considering it is the latest and also it's screen quality. Look wise I like leap more than z30. And also further support will be for leap, like pouches, screen guards and bla bla...

Edit : I meant to say faster than Q10.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mr 2BB89DC6; 05-14-15 at 04:36 PM.
    05-10-15 12:24 PM
    Z30 if you want all touch, classic if you want pkb and size is an issue, Passport if you want pkb and as big as you can get.

I have z30 & Passport and Passport is superior for me and my needs.

And BlackBerry is an awesome way to go!!!
    05-10-15 02:37 PM
    Z30

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 05:21 PM