I am using z3 stj100-1 is it possible to android 4.3 jelly bean to lollipops 5.0 in BlackBerry phone please answer if possible send download link

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 10:11 AM
    :sigh:
    And so it begins
    S Valmont likes this.
    09-23-15 10:15 AM
    No...
    09-23-15 10:39 AM
    Why yes, didn't you hear? Google softened the OHA agreement after so many years and figured the OEM early adopters have done just fine. Google gets the data and everyone is loving life.

So what's happening now are developers (with the blessing of Google) working on a "port" program. It will be a little while as it is going through beta. When installed on a non-Android OS device, it would then have the capability to access and use most all Android apps including the beloved Google play services. It works in the background and does not take too much memory especially for the newer phones. Why is this so great? Well for obvious reasons APPS!!! Other benefits include reducing stress through taking away the relentless whining of not having said apps or not consistently working properly.

Our friends at Windows are excited as well. Imagine being able to use the OS of your choice and have legal access to an amazing amount of apps everyone is so crazy about. Now this does not include iOS. Why? They already have enough apps and in order to penetrate the walled garden some extensive use of industrial grade Round UP would have to be used.

Google should be commended for allowing some latitude regarding their play store - well "port of". Their understanding of the many people out there not having the same experiences is beyond words.

The agreement made between BB, Windows and Google was coming up with the amount of data Google would need from each OS without compromising the integrity and security of those involved. Wow, why didn't I think of that? Heck that even gets Chen off the hook with his comments regarding "app neutrality" which so many people on CB and other sites railed. This port will bridge the OSs together in such a way that there will be dancing in the streets. Google gets their data and other OSs get access.

I am truly amazed FINALLY at how these companies can work things out.

One huge drawback at least for me personally. This port only works on OS 10 devices and Windows 10 mobile. Good bye OS7 - YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!

Source,
    www.legendinmyownmind.com

When I find the application form from Google for devs to help, I will let you know. I think Cobalt might have already signed up.
    09-23-15 12:08 PM