Does anyone know how to get Facebook or WhatsAppto integrate into the new Android Hub. I can't seem to get it to load notifications. When I open the hub, I can only see that I can Launch the Apps, is there a way to have notifications directly in the hub?
    08-07-16 06:30 AM
    i don't think you can right now,it's not like bb10 hub ,maybe soon
    i'm back on my Z30 and have an android on the side mainly for pictures
    08-07-16 09:02 AM
    The notifications are directly in the hub. Are you accounts in your hub already? Did you give the hub permission to access those apps once you sign in. For example, when you sign in to Facebook, you will get a notification asking you to give the hub access.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-07-16 09:17 AM
    I believe so. When I click on Facebook I am able to post to my wall, or when I click WhatsApp it launches my app signed in to this chats. But the hub is blank with notifications.

Also when I log onto Android app settings, hub doesn't show up under Facebook. However I can see Twitter asking for authorization all the time on Hub and the notifications show up for Twitter.

I'm using a Huawei p9 if that makes any difference

The notifications are directly in the hub. Are you accounts in your hub already? Did you give the hub permission to access those apps once you sign in. For example, when you sign in to Facebook, you will get a notification asking you to give the hub access.

08-07-16 10:43 AM
    I believe so. When I click on Facebook I am able to post to my wall, or when I click WhatsApp it launches my app signed in to this chats. But the hub is blank with notifications.

Also when I log onto Android app settings, hub doesn't show up under Facebook. However I can see Twitter asking for authorization all the time on Hub and the notifications show up for Twitter.

I'm using a Huawei p9 if that makes any difference
    Try logging out of the Facebook app. Give a couple minutes then log back in. The hub should ask for access when the account is added .

08-07-16 10:56 AM
    Tried that and even an uninstall. It says successfully added to hub, but then when i open the hub it just says "No items in this view". It's just weird because Twitter works fine but linkedin and Facebook don't seem to work at all.

Any other suggestions?
    08-07-16 11:26 AM
    Tried that and even an uninstall. It says successfully added to hub, but then when i open the hub it just says "No items in this view". It's just weird because Twitter works fine but linkedin and Facebook don't seem to work at all.

Any other suggestions?
    Did you give the hub permission. Also have you received anything on Facebook that would trigger a notification since adding it to hub?

08-07-16 11:29 AM
    There was no option to give it permission to Hub for Facebook or Whatsapp. When I go to settings, all the permissions are granted but Hub doesn't show up either.
    08-07-16 11:39 AM
    There was no option to give it permission to Hub for Facebook or Whatsapp. When I go to settings, all the permissions are granted but Hub doesn't show up either.
    Okay just logged out to test. You are right it doesnt ask for access but it does notify that an account was added to the hub. I asked a friend to send me a poke and I got the notification in the hub. Also if I'm in hub view and I click compose, the option to post status to Facebook is there. If in Facebook view, Can just click compose and post status update.

08-07-16 11:47 AM
    Yeah I got the confirmation. But I can't get any notifications for Facebook I can see a new one in Facebookbut the hub is empty even if I refresh and wait. So weird. No idea why or if it's my phone. Switching to Android wasn't such a good idea
    08-07-16 11:51 AM
    don't worry it will get better
    08-07-16 11:59 AM
    Are all your BlackBerry apps up to date in Google play?

08-07-16 12:11 PM