I have BlackBerry Z10 device with Amazon and BlackBerry World, I tried to find many apps at Amazon but finally declared worst ever this Appstore.
    My question is that, Amazon appstore not contains good apps as well as apps not updating frequently. So why BlackBerry add this stupid Appstore in BlackBerry devices?
    I need best appstore guys suggest me which appstore is best for BlackBerry Z10 device?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 04:26 PM
    05-15-15 04:29 PM
    Google play store by cobalt
    Snap

Posted by Z30
    05-15-15 10:19 PM
    I use snap on both my passport and Z10, works well.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    05-15-15 10:30 PM
    Snap.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    05-15-15 11:44 PM
    Thanks for all for suggesting Snap let me install it will text here if it works good

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 02:43 AM
    I have BlackBerry Z10 device with Amazon and BlackBerry World, I tried to find many apps at Amazon but finally declared worst ever this Appstore.
    My question is that, Amazon appstore not contains good apps as well as apps not updating frequently. So why BlackBerry add this stupid Appstore in BlackBerry devices?
    I need best appstore guys suggest me which appstore is best for BlackBerry Z10 device?

Posted via CB10
    1mobilemarket, Yandex, slide me market, Snap, Google Play, Mobango, VshareMarket, and aptoide.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 03:30 AM
    Thanks Guys,
    I finally install Snap Bar Appstore and declaring superrrbbb Appstore for BlackBerry devices.
    Also requesting to remove Amazon from BlackBerry and replace with Snap Bar.
    Here all update versions available and its better than Mpbogenie, 1 Mobile Market and Aptoide
    Thanks again Guys
    (y)

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 03:00 PM
    Thanks Guys,
    I finally install Snap Bar Appstore and declaring superrrbbb Appstore for BlackBerry devices.
    Here all update versions available and its better than Mpbogenie, 1 Mobile Market and Aptoide
    Thanks again Guys
    (y)

Posted via CB10
    Currently Snap can never be better than the full working Google Play Store where you can even purchase apps. Google Play Store can also download some apps properly that Snap can't. You asked for the best but you seemed to overlook the best completely. Also you don't even need to sideload the Google Play Store from your computer.

Posted via CB10
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    05-17-15 11:31 AM
    Its Good But some app still works on Google Play Services and it wont works in BlackBerry devices, however if you gonna purchase apps then its good but if its requires again Google Play Services then what should we do?
    I found many of BlackBerry users that, Snapchat, Google+ etc still not working so is the Google Play Store can help to run these apps?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 01:55 PM
    Unfortunately, some apps that you download from Google Play Store OR Snap do require Google Play Services. There are methods to circumvent that, but it will always be a pain.
    05-17-15 02:58 PM
    That's great you installed an app store that you are happy with. But I think having the Amazon App Store installed by default on BB10 devices is still a great feature, as it at least provides a simple and user friendly way out of the box for new customers to install some Android apps. It doesn't have the latest or all apps, but there's a reason for that. It is an official and fully supported app store solution from Amazon, and so the apps are subject to more inspection and review. That's a good thing for people who are more security conscious. The branding and partnership with Amazon is also good for BlackBerry's image I think. The intention with the Amazon App Store was never to offer the full suite of apps, and most people realize and accept that.
    05-17-15 03:13 PM