Hi everyone I have a problem, a few weeks ago I was gift with a blackberry z10 from an uncle in another country, when I reset it to factory settings the battery died and the phone give me an error, after checking the Internet the solution was using an autoloader to load the OS again, I search for the latest and I install the version 10.3.3 and everything works fine, I installed the cobalt play store and I started to download some games, one of them was a game called Tap Titans 2, the problem was that the game think that I am not connected to the Internet giving connection errors, I do not have problems with others apps, even Tap Titans 1 works fine, after a day of looking for a solution I see on the Android settings that the phone is not connected to a WiFi network but the blackberry is connected, when I tried to connect to a WiFi network it says that has failed to connect to the network, after this I was thinking that the app think that there is not Internet because the android runtime is not connected to any wifi network, so I decide to update my phone thinking that maybe is a bug so today I installed the latest "leaked" version of the blackberry OS and still don't work, the android runtime is not connecting to any wifi network... Is there anything I could do?

Note: the phone is locked to another carrier of other country so I don't have mobile network to try with it and the model is STL-100-2
    02-15-17 09:19 PM
    Not all apps are gonna work. That's just the way it is. You can try installing Cobalt's Google Play tools to see if that makes a difference but even then, some apps still won't work. - http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/
    02-16-17 12:10 PM