Hello all, i was a blackberry user from 2008 until December 27th 2018. I switched to a Note 9. Loving it so far.

Last week my note 9 got the update to 9 pie. Ever since I cannot get telegram or messenger to work in the hub. I have loved the hub since day 1 on my Z10.

The issue is that telegram and messenger are setup in the hub, but messages do not appear in the hub. Both are under accounts with all check marks checked. When I get a new telegram, i get a notification and if i go to the hub, nothing. If I open telegram the new message is there And it works normally from there but never goes into the hub.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the hub, h+ services and telegram and messenger. Has made no difference.

The hub version from the app store is from dec 20.

I signed up for the beta hub. Installed it but it won't start because it says I need an update from hub+services, but there is no update for hub+.

So right now I've got the original non beta hub installed and my emails, phone calls, texts all work normally. Telegram and messenger will not show up in the hub.

I emailed blackberry and got this response, which sound spoke they are not supporting the app anymore ?

"Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support; please note changes have occurred to this mailbox due to new customer privacy regulations.

This mailbox is not monitored, no emails sent here are retained by BlackBerry and you will only receive an automated response.

If you have an existing support ticket please reply directly to that email with all subject details intact for further assistance.

If you do not have an existing support ticket, please visit www.blackberry.com/contact to determine the best solution for your needs.

Thank you for choosing BlackBerry.

© 2018 BlackBerry. All rights reserved. BlackBerry and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. www.blackberry.com/legal"

Does anybody have any idea if there will be an update to hub to make it work with 9 pie, or is there any other work around I do to get it to work?

Thanks, John.
    02-14-19 09:00 AM
    Does anybody have any idea if there will be an update to hub to make it work with 9 pie, or is there any other work around I do to get it to work?
    Are you using the current public releases or are you on the beta releases? The beta releases of the BlackBerry Hub Suite may already have fixed your issue.
    02-14-19 10:13 AM
    Oh Jeeze Bla1ze, I didn't see the beta for the hub+ services. I did the beta for hub but not for the hub+.

I'm currently signing up for the beta for both. We'll see if that works. I'll update this post shortly.
    02-14-19 11:24 AM
    Bla1ze, still not working.

The beta hub has a different look to it but it still isn't showing Telegram or Messenger messages.
    02-14-19 12:17 PM