Hi. I'm using my old Classic as a home phone. No probs syncing to Gmail, calender and contacts. WhatsApp all good but I cannot get Prime Video up. Anyone have any ideas? Especially is anyone still running it?
    This is not the end of the world (I have a Sony I use as a media player) but it is annoying the **** out of me!
    Thanks in advance
    11-17-20 11:04 AM
    Hi. I'm using my old Classic as a home phone. No probs syncing to Gmail, calender and contacts. WhatsApp all good but I cannot get Prime Video up. Anyone have any ideas? Especially is anyone still running it?
    This is not the end of the world (I have a Sony I use as a media player) but it is annoying the **** out of me!
    Thanks in advance
    Requires Android 5 minimum.
    11-17-20 12:25 PM
    Sorry what requires Android 5 minimum? I want to put it on my Classic. Thanks. I used DBBT to put WhatsApp on the Classic and wondered A) if anyone has done something similar with Prime Video recently or B) has had it for a while and it is still working. Thanks though
    11-17-20 12:36 PM
    Sorry what requires Android 5 minimum? I want to put it on my Classic. Thanks. I used DBBT to put WhatsApp on the Classic and wondered A) if anyone has done something similar with Prime Video recently or B) has had it for a while and it is still working. Thanks though
    The Prime Video app. BB10 is stuck with an Android Runtime pretending to be Android 4.3.
    11-17-20 05:45 PM
    Even when the app requirements lined up with the ART, I think BB10 devices were blocked from using Prime anyways.

It won't work in the browser either.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-20 05:54 PM
    Thanks everyone. It wasn't important really just annoying me! Having worked around a bit of Google and WhatsApp I was thinking anything was possible with enough finagling. Cheers, John
    11-18-20 02:29 AM