As of yesterday, a repeat of the situation in September whereby every email I send appears twice in hub and in each email account on my Key2, though not on my iPad or laptop. What has made this happen and how do I reverse it? Driving me mad, help please! Fix helpfully suggested by Blaize then is not working now.
    joshualebowitz likes this.
    10-30-19 06:52 PM
    Have the same issue today. Thanks for asking.
    10-30-19 08:43 PM
    Still having this issue. If I reply to any e-mail from the Inbox, it sends the e-mail twice. Is there any word on a fix? Thank you.
    11-01-19 12:39 PM
    Still having this issue. If I reply to any e-mail from the Inbox, it sends the e-mail twice. Is there any word on a fix? Thank you.
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?
    11-01-19 03:56 PM
    I’ve done everything. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Hub, each email account, done a soft reset, changed from hub tester back to public version and back again.....it’s driving me nuts! It’s also coinciding with both battery drain and data consumption by Hub through the roof. There’s definitely something wrong.
    11-02-19 05:51 AM
    Not just replying btw, also writing email from scratch....
    11-02-19 05:52 AM
    Hey, looks like they might’ve fixed it......!
    11-02-19 06:31 AM
    I spoke too soon, it was just slow duplicating the email......
    11-03-19 06:09 AM
    As of yesterday, a repeat of the situation in September whereby every email I send appears twice in hub and in each email account on my Key2, though not on my iPad or laptop. What has made this happen and how do I reverse it? Driving me mad, help please! Fix helpfully suggested by Blaize then is not working now.
    Exact same thing on my key2! And same time frame. I've tried to ignore it, but it is annoying. There must be be a fix, please!
    11-05-19 10:57 AM
    It's happening again to my aol IMAP account seemingly after I updated to ACE478 on my Key2. It happened months ago and didnt respond to clearing cache, 32 second reboot, unstalling and reinstall the aol account, downgrading Hub and hub services, but it did eventually stop. It would be great to know how to fix without a factory reset- especially since there's no guarantee that will work.
    Last edited by LUVINZ30; 11-05-19 at 03:10 PM.
    11-05-19 12:17 PM
    I'm having a similar issue. Surprised that it hasn't been resolved by now. Don't we have some of the BlackBerry support team here? Would be great if they could chime in whether this is on their radar.
    11-26-19 10:24 AM
    I have now had this on 3 different Key2s, including a new one, spanning several firmware versions. Of course, removing and re-installing doesn't work. The standard BlackBerry answer is then to do a factory reset, but of course, that's not the answer when it occurs on 3 separate phones and a newly configured one. It has happened previously to me, on my last Key2, and it resolved spontaneously after about 2 weeks. This time it's been going on for a month. It's a disgrace that no-one from BlackBerry has weighed in on this given that several folks are experiencing this.
    12-08-19 07:14 PM
    I’ve had a situation on both my KEYones where 500-1000 emails from the past 6-12 months show up in the hub all in one time as if never deleted. I’ve deleted emails from the hub completely but they’re still in their respective email account on their various servers....

Since I’ve deleted from hub once, I just delete them again. I suspect the problem is the servers hiccup. All email accounts are either godaddy hosted or alternatively O365 but still tied in through different access point.

I suspect not BlackBerry in my case. I’ve had this issue for the last 12-18 months happen about every 30-60 days.
    12-08-19 07:43 PM
    I have now had this on 3 different Key2s, including a new one, spanning several firmware versions. Of course, removing and re-installing doesn't work. The standard BlackBerry answer is then to do a factory reset, but of course, that's not the answer when it occurs on 3 separate phones and a newly configured one. It has happened previously to me, on my last Key2, and it resolved spontaneously after about 2 weeks. This time it's been going on for a month. It's a disgrace that no-one from BlackBerry has weighed in on this given that several folks are experiencing this.
    Don't all of the KEY2s have this issue? Have had it for a few months. At least 20 of my colleagues have the exact same problem.
    12-09-19 01:17 AM
    Exactly! And one way or another, BlackBerry (@Liam or someone) should weigh in. If it is a IMAP server issue that they have no control over, they should say so or better yet, work with aol/yahoo to sort it out, or come up with some kind of hack on the inbox side.

Those of us who use aol/yahoo are already stuck with Yahoo's decision to not support IMLE so we no longer have push emails, and despite the settings still showing synching up to every 5 min, Google only does it every 15 min- so Inbox is becoming less and less usable.
    12-09-19 10:47 AM
    Exactly! And one way or another, BlackBerry (@Liam or someone) should weigh in. If it is a IMAP server issue that they have no control over, they should say so or better yet, work with aol/yahoo to sort it out, or come up with some kind of hack on the inbox side.

Those of us who use aol/yahoo are already stuck with Yahoo's decision to not support IMLE so we no longer have push emails, and despite the settings still showing synching up to every 5 min, Google only does it every 15 min- so Inbox is becoming less and less usable.
    I haven’t seen any BB employees around CB in the last 60-90 days.
    12-09-19 11:36 AM
    Just spoke to BlackBerry. As typical, they say it's a server issue, and there's nothing they can do. From the sound of it, they're not being proactive about.
    12-09-19 11:39 AM
    Just spoke to BlackBerry. As typical, they say it's a server issue, and there's nothing they can do. From the sound of it, they're not being proactive about.
    I only use hub/inbox for domains I own and control. All the freemail accounts have apps that seem to be developed for by the respective 1st party development teams at respective freemail providers.

Between Google/Android rule enforcement and/or implementation and the vendors strong arm tactics for their official app products, there’s not really much left for BB to do.
    12-09-19 11:44 AM