Hi.

My Key2's battery is draining a bit too fast and I'm on the lookout for a replacement battery. I stumbled upon a TLP035B1 battery on AliXpress advertising a 4000mah+ battery, quite larger than the standard 3500.

The forum wouldn't let me post the Aliexpress link. You can search on the following on Aliexpress if you don't want to press the link.

wvzs 4250mAh Li-Polymer Battery TLP035B1 for BlackBerry Keyone 2 Keytwo KEY2 Replacement Batteries

Have anyone bought this and would it work to put this thing in?

Best,

BW
    08-12-19 04:19 AM
    Hi.

My Key2's battery is draining a bit too fast and I'm on the lookout for a replacement battery. I stumbled upon a TLP035B1 battery on AliXpress advertising a 4000mah+ battery, quite larger than the standard 3500.

The forum wouldn't let me post the Aliexpress link. You can search on the following on Aliexpress if you don't want to press the link.

wvzs 4250mAh Li-Polymer Battery TLP035B1 for BlackBerry Keyone 2 Keytwo KEY2 Replacement Batteries

Have anyone bought this and would it work to put this thing in?

Best,

BW
    How old is the phone and did you check to see what might be killing the battery before a replacement?
    08-12-19 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD