I just got Airpods Pro and the volume is low. I had the same issue with the regular Airpods I had, but was able to fix it with disabling absolute volume in developer mode. I did that with the Airpods Pro, but that didn't work. I tried restarting the phone, tried un-pairing, then re-pairing. Help!
    02-12-20 04:23 PM
    I just got Airpods Pro and the volume is low. I had the same issue with the regular Airpods I had, but was able to fix it with disabling absolute volume in developer mode. I did that with the Airpods Pro, but that didn't work. I tried restarting the phone, tried un-pairing, then re-pairing. Help!
    I don't have any AirPods to confirm, but look and see if you can adjust the media sync volume as outlined here.

What I did to fix the low volume issue with the Airpods Pro I bought yesterday was to set "Media volume sync" (found under bluetooth advance setting) on and set the volume on max (take off Airpods for this or you'll end up hurting your ears). Once I did that, I turned off "Media volume sync" which makes the Airpods by default set to 100% volume.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/airpods/com...ro_on_android/
    02-13-20 01:04 PM
    On the BlackBerry Key 2, there is not an option for "Media Volume Sync" under Bluetooth advanced settings
    02-13-20 07:22 PM
    I have a Verizon LE phone. Anyway, it seems ludicrous I can't get this to work. I have tried everything...resetting apps, networks, went in with safe mode and the problem persisted. No 3rd party apps have any effect on Bluetooth volume. There has to be a solution.
    02-13-20 07:24 PM
    Hi Blaze! Please help! I cannot get my new Airpods Pro to work with full volume on my Key 2 LE. Already did the Absolute Volume thing, does not have the option to Sync Media under Bluetooth advance settings. I wonder if it's the update I got on my phone the same day I got the Airpods Pro. I tried them on my old Key 1 and they worked great. Btw, there are times when the volume works a little better on the Key 2 LE, but then reverts back to low volume issue.
    02-15-20 01:26 PM
    Hi Blaze! Please help! I cannot get my new Airpods Pro to work with full volume on my Key 2 LE. Already did the Absolute Volume thing, does not have the option to Sync Media under Bluetooth advance settings. I wonder if it's the update I got on my phone the same day I got the Airpods Pro. I tried them on my old Key 1 and they worked great. Btw, there are times when the volume works a little better on the Key 2 LE, but then reverts back to low volume issue.
    He said he doesn't use them.... and clearly you've tried searching the web as you found the Absolute Volume fix.

1) Call Apple Support
    2) Do a Factory Reset of the KEY2 LE.
    02-18-20 10:22 AM
    Hey Jason,

I am have the exact same problem.
    Did you get it solved?

Cheers
    Morph
    02-29-20 12:07 PM
    You can try connecting them to a friends iPhone, and then turning the volume on them down to their lowest setting - now connect them back to your BB device and try again - just a wild guess, but I think it will work.
    03-14-20 08:09 AM