hello everyone. I recently got my BB classic repaired ( it died cuz of water damage). Everything seems to be working fine when all of a sudden my networks went off and emergency calls notif came up. When I went to settings to select network manually, it was showing that there is some technical error, please try again. ALthough i was able to search manual networks but was unable to select it. Is anybody having any idea whats happening with my phone?
    few pointers that i want to add.

1) acc to repair guys they flashed firmware on my fone.
    2) i am not using any kind of code on my sim or phone.
    3) when i click the "sim blocked notif" it shows me it is unlocked from carrier.
    08-30-16 09:00 AM
    Simple: take it back to where you had it "serviced", and have them fix their work.
    08-30-16 09:03 AM
    that is i would be doing but i am trying to find out the reason why is it happening. cuz i thing all they would be doing is format, that i have already tried. ANy idea why i am facing this error?

and unlike os 7, cant we download os 10 firmware (official, not leaked) from net and flash the firmware by ourself? if its possible can you please post the link where i can learn the method.
    08-30-16 09:07 AM
    that is i would be doing but i am trying to find out the reason why is it happening. cuz i thing all they would be doing is format, that i have already tried. ANy idea why i am facing this error?

and unlike os 7, cant we download os 10 firmware (official, not leaked) from net and flash the firmware by ourself? if its possible can you please post the link where i can learn the method.
    Water in the SIM port and/or damaged SIM card. Check with your carrier to see if they'll provide you with a new SIM, but make absolutely sure there's no damage to that port before you insert any SIM in there.
    08-30-16 09:23 AM