Good day sir.

Im asking as I, like some others, are getting fed up with the reliability and battry life on my DTek60. Not sure if I even want to contnue with BlackBerry at all....been a user since the 8830. But now Ive got a Dtek60 that gets stuck on boot up - blk screen and only the upper bar visible. 18 months old for near $700 is in my opinion total BS.

So, recently I bought a Fire 8 Tablet...I mamanged to install BB Services and then the HUB along with Passwork Keeper. So as per the title, is this a real possiblity with say a Galaxy 8 or 9.??

Thanx,

Theo
    08-22-18 11:29 AM
    08-22-18 11:32 AM
    Samsung batteries last half a day if you are lucky so you'll have a similar problem using them. Keyone or keytwo a day and half battery life. Worth a thought.
    08-22-18 05:25 PM
    A have the BlackBerry Hub+ suite using the method Bla1ze posted the link to on my S8, with no problems.

I'm using just the Hub, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes, and the BlackBerry Keyboard.

I have the BlackBerry Launcher installed too, but prefer and actually use the Nova Launcher.

I also get a full day on the battery, BTW. Not the same as Keyone or 2, I'd say, but definitely better than half a day.
    08-22-18 05:43 PM
    A have the BlackBerry Hub+ suite using the method Bla1ze posted the link to on my S8, with no problems.

I'm using just the Hub, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes, and the BlackBerry Keyboard.

I have the BlackBerry Launcher installed too, but prefer and actually use the Nova Launcher.

I also get a full day on the battery, BTW. Not the same as Keyone or 2, I'd say, but definitely better than half a day.
    Agreed. I also get a full long day out of my S8+; rare occasions I have to top up in the evening. I'm also running the BlackBerry keyboard and Hub+ Suite. It's a sweet combo.
    08-22-18 07:30 PM