Hello! I received my Key2 yesterday and played a bit with it, but I cant seem to figure something out; How can I add new events-colours for my calender? Everything is blue now, but I actually want to have my university stuff to be in red. Do I have to add a new account or is it possible to add a new "Ereignis" (mine is in german) beneath my current account? I hope you can follow me here.
    08-15-19 09:17 AM
    Hello! I received my Key2 yesterday and played a bit with it, but I cant seem to figure something out; How can I add new events-colours for my calender? Everything is blue now, but I actually want to have my university stuff to be in red. Do I have to add a new account or is it possible to add a new "Ereignis" (mine is in german) beneath my current account? I hope you can follow me here.
    I couldn't figure out how to do this also so started using the Google calendar ( I know my apologies) for the suggestion but the Google calendar has good colour choices, I then synced this with my BlackBerry calendar and the colours appeared also that I had selected. So now I have the two calendars but mostly just use the Google one.
    08-15-19 11:20 AM