No I just bought the Blackberry playbook offline one of the biggest mistakes of my life I have been searching and searching and searching probably for a total of I say more than 24 hours two find how to activate this Playbook everyone keeps telling me to go to this site to go to this site and I'm pretty much running around in circles like a chicken with his head cut off trying to activate this Playbook and I found nothing there has to be a way to activate my book can somebody please help me or I just wasted $80 on a nice piece of plastic and a nice piece of glass
    10-25-17 02:39 PM
    What's to activate? You just turn it on. Go through the setup. Maybe if you help us help you by letting us know where you're getting hung up, that would be a start at least.
    10-25-17 02:46 PM
    Maybe if you tell use where you are getting stuck... connecting to Wi-Fi, viewing terms and conditions, entering your BBID? More info you can offer the better the chance of finding a solution.

Wi-Fi was one area that caused problems... for some connecting to another network helped.

That said... yes buying a six year old tablet that runs a poorly supported OS was a waste of $80...
    10-25-17 02:57 PM
    Switch it on and follow the instructions. Simple. I don't understand what your point is.

Was given a BNIB 32GB a couple of weeks ago. Switched on and was ready to use in 15 minutes.
    10-25-17 03:33 PM
    I think the OP needs to come back and explain what he/she has tried and what exactly the problem is. Without that info we can't help.
    10-25-17 05:50 PM