After Key2 ACM438 update , wallpaper shuffle is NOT working anymore.
    Here is screenshot of issue. We checked on various key2 devices...

Can anyone write support ticket to blackberry for this?
    I am not sure which is the best location for bug reports....
    Attached Thumbnails ACM438 update BUG wallpaper shuffle-447924.jpg  
    03-29-20 03:59 PM
    After Key2 ACM438 update , wallpaper shuffle is NOT working anymore.
    Here is screenshot of issue. We checked on various key2 devices...

Can anyone write support ticket to blackberry for this?
    I am not sure which is the best location for bug reports....
    It works. Click on a category.
    03-29-20 04:10 PM
    It works. Click on a category. [IMG=540x810]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200329/2176fbc67dd43ff438b9f7ce84da3787.jpg[/url]
    It does NOT. If you enter category, yes, photos show, and you can select them, but shuffle WON'T work.
    We checked on various key2 devices with this system update.
    03-29-20 04:13 PM
    It does NOT. If you enter category, yes, photos show, and you can select them, but shuffle WON'T work.
    We checked on various key2 devices with this system update.
    Well, it wasn't clear what wasn't "working" as you only posted the setting screen - which you reported was "the issue".
    Last edited by conite; 03-29-20 at 05:16 PM.
    03-29-20 04:24 PM
    Well, it wasn't clear what wasn't "working" as you only posted the setting screen.
    No, I was very clear. I posted screenshot and wrote that wallpaper shuffle feature is not working.
    You were PLAIN WRONG , like most of the times, and you again cannot admit you made a mistake.
    Very sad to be honest.
    03-29-20 04:33 PM
    No, I was very clear. I posted screenshot and wrote that wallpaper shuffle feature is not working.
    You were PLAIN WRONG , like most of the times, and you again cannot admit you made a mistake.
    Very sad to be honest.
    Dude, you may absolutely be right. I was looking at the settings screen to see if something was wrong - because you posted that pic as if it meant something. Relax.

I'll investigate further.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    03-29-20 04:34 PM
    Dude, you may absolutely be right. I was looking at the settings screen to see if something was wrong - because you posted that pic as if it meant something. Relax.

I'll investigate further.
    Pic meant that there are no fotos on categorys folders. That is also wrong.
    There are no fotos on folders, and shuffle is NOT changing photos like it should.
    Good, investigate, you probbably know where to send report of this bug better than me.
    03-29-20 04:38 PM
    Pic meant that there are no fotos on categorys folders. That is also wrong.
    There are no fotos on folders, and shuffle is NOT changing photos like it should.
    Good, investigate, you probbably know where to send report of this bug better than me.
    I agree that it's no longer working.

I sent a report using the support app, although I'm not hopeful of seeing another security patch.
    03-29-20 04:58 PM
    Perhaps @Paulelmar18 can report it to his inside connection...
    03-29-20 05:11 PM
    I agree that it's no longer working.

I sent a report using the support app, although I'm not hopeful of seeing another security patch.
    This is the answer I received just now:
    Thank you very much for contacting the BlackBerry Mobile Customer Care by TCL Communication Department.
    My name is Dan and I will be attending to the case you have opened with us; reference number in the title.

We are very sorry that you are having issues with device.
    There is a known issue with this Update. The wallpaper shuffle on the lock screen is not working, this is directly linked to a BlackBerry Security patch.
    This issue is 100% cosmetic and will not affect the functionality of the devices, and it will be fixed in April with a new Update.
    Thank you again for your contact and also please be advised that since we have no more relevant information to provide on the subject, we will proceed with closing the current open ticket.

***This means that you were wrong once again, YES there will be more updates, contrary to your constant negative views and hopes for blackberry***
    Rico4you and AnemonePrune like this.
    03-30-20 10:26 AM
    ***This means that you were wrong once again, YES there will be more updates, contrary to your constant negative views and hopes for blackberry***
    I said I wasn't hopeful.

Plus, this is a TCL issue - not a BlackBerry issue.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    03-30-20 10:27 AM
    I said I wasn't hopeful.
    Also, support team reacted fast, acknowleged issue and responded, to various sources we reported from.
    Very good sign indeed!!!
    03-30-20 10:30 AM
    Also, support team reacted fast, acknowleged issue and responded, to various sources we reported from.
    Very good sign indeed!!!
    They are contractually and legally obligated to provide technical support until (at least) August 2022. No surprise there.
    03-30-20 10:32 AM
    "You were PLAIN WRONG , like most of the times, and you again cannot admit you made a mistake."

"***This means that you were wrong once again, YES there will be more updates, contrary to your constant negative views and hopes for blackberry*** "

What happened to good manners - eg courtesy and thanks?

This is a community help forum - not a forum of twats and abused slaves.

My advice is that you should post again on this thread - apologising to Conite for your behaviour and thanking him for continuing to look into your issue (after you had already been rude to him the first time).
    03-30-20 09:34 PM
    Agreed to 100%, I thought the same when I just read the comments.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    03-31-20 01:41 AM
    Just saw there are updates to beta BlackBerry apps! lo and behold that "some" here re-insisted NO more updates were coming..Spin the wheel...😆
    Bob80220 and Jake2826 like this.
    03-31-20 05:33 PM
    Just saw there are updates to beta BlackBerry apps! lo and behold that "some" here re-insisted NO more updates were coming..Spin the wheel...😆
    Here they are... 👍

Fake News... 🤣

Bob
    Attached Thumbnails ACM438 update BUG wallpaper shuffle-1285457490.jpg  
    Rico4you likes this.
    03-31-20 05:38 PM
    Very good sign indeed!!!
    I've just run some tests and the wallpaper shuffle bug seems to be resolved with ACN424. There's an autoloader if it's bugging you still.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ben xfg; 04-12-20 at 12:29 PM.
    04-12-20 12:12 PM
    I've just run some tests and the wallpaper shuffle bug seems to be resolved with ACN424. There's an autoloader if it's bugging you still.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the info Ben!
    04-12-20 12:51 PM
    Hi, I am going through the same conundrum. I am in London UK so no updates. Still on ACM438 waiting for the new build ACN424 here
    05-27-20 06:34 AM
    Hi, I am going through the same conundrum. I am in London UK so no updates. Still on ACM438 waiting for the new build ACN424 here
    ACN will never see the light of day outside of North America. You will have to load it manually.
    05-27-20 10:30 AM
    ACN will never see the light of day outside of North America. You will have to load it manually.
    Not the solution I was looking for I will wait fingers crossed hoping the flame of hope won't burn out
    05-28-20 02:05 PM
    Not the solution I was looking for I will wait fingers crossed hoping the flame of hope won't burn out
    But ACM and ACN were both March patches - one global, and the other for the Americas. No one will get both.

An autoloader takes only minutes to run.

But I'm hoping we will see a final quarterly update come June.
    05-28-20 05:50 PM
    Well I contacted BlackBerry help/support services and they replied back to me:

Thank you for getting in touch with us and we are really sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties with your device.

We are aware of this bug and we can assure you that this issue is 100% cosmetic and will not affect the functionality of the device. There is no immediate fix and it will be resolved with the next update due for your device, which is already in the testing faze before its release.

If you are in need of further technical assistance, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail. Otherwise, seeing that we cannot offer more assistance for your current request, we will proceed with closing the case ALC-2007214 for now.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Giorgia

BlackBerry Mobile Care
    by TCL Communication

Hopefully this should resolve my issue with the new update, fingers crossed.
    Rico4you likes this.
    05-30-20 09:42 PM
    Well I contacted BlackBerry help/support services and they replied back to me:

Thank you for getting in touch with us and we are really sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties with your device.

We are aware of this bug and we can assure you that this issue is 100% cosmetic and will not affect the functionality of the device. There is no immediate fix and it will be resolved with the next update due for your device, which is already in the testing faze before its release.

If you are in need of further technical assistance, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail. Otherwise, seeing that we cannot offer more assistance for your current request, we will proceed with closing the case ALC-2007214 for now.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Giorgia

BlackBerry Mobile Care
    by TCL Communication

Hopefully this should resolve my issue with the new update, fingers crossed.
    You've already spent 10x the time and effort on this than you would have by simply running the no-wipe autoloader.
    05-31-20 08:44 AM
28 12