Can't find the edit for this. Recently did a factory reset on my Blackberry Classic. There were several older accounts on the hub previously which I did not load after the reset.

Had trouble re-syncing my address book, so did a "restore" of data from the backup i did before the reset. Only really wanted address book, but didn't give the option for that only, forced restore of some setting. On Blackberry Link (Windows 10), I did "Restore>Custom>Config>Device Settings and Local Contact"

Well, now it is giving me error notifications every day about the old obsolete accounts which I did not load, saying that I have to re-enter the credentials. Several I cannot identify because they only use the account name, not the domain. But these accounts are not even listed anywhere I can find in the settings or hub, so I cant delete them or revalidate them. Its almost like they are registry keys without their corresponding link. When I click on the OPEN link on the notification, I get error "There was a problem opening your account"

One I know from the account name is a twitter account. I reloaded that account as a hub account, but even with the new one active, I am still getting errors about the authentication of the old one. One account is an old work email that doesnt exist any more.

Like i said above, its like an obsolete registry instruction. Is there a module in Blackberry where something like the registry can be edited?
    12-20-16 10:07 AM
    This is my question above. Somehow when I posted the question it didn't read my login
    Use the Accounts Cleaner app found in BBW. It will sort you out and it's free

Posted via CB10
    This is my question above. Somehow when I posted the question it didn't read my login
    12-20-16 10:10 AM
    Use the Accounts Cleaner app found in BBW. It will sort you out and it's free

Posted via CB10
    12-20-16 10:13 AM
    Brilliant. Now I feel stupid. It lists all of those who errored as "external accounts" But they're off now.

Thanks
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    12-20-16 10:19 AM